• 18.04.2024, 04:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Controling Aquastream

Montag, 13. August 2007, 13:22

Hi all!
I have bought an Aquaero 4.0 and i have an aquastream( with a pump ) , and i want to control it via Aquaero !

i allready bought the "aquastream connection cable (> Rev. 1.5)" and i have connected between both components, but when i turn on the computer the PUMP does not Start !!

what ím doing wrong !?
thks
X

Re: Aquaero Controling Aquastream

Montag, 13. August 2007, 21:26

Are you supplying power to both the Aquaero and Aquastream controller from your PSU?

If so, don't!

You only need to power the Aquaero if you have the Aquastream controller connected to it.

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 00:21

thks for the reply !!!
you were right ! i had both conected to the PSU, and now i remove the aquastream from it, but the problem remains !:(

i beleave that my aquastream is this version aquastream 12V-pump, Firmware 1.04.

it´s a old aquastream !!! is there, any incompatibility with the newst aquaero ( 4.0 ) and this aquastream !?

thks

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 02:17

It is recommend to use a controller with firmware 1.05 or later.

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 03:00

Zitat von »xesperto«

aquastream connection cable (> Rev. 1.5)

[quote author=xesperto link=board=7;num=1186996966;start=0#2 date=08/13/07 um 22:21:04]Firmware 1.04.[/quote]

there's your problem

pumps prior to the aquastream 1.5 had a slightly different connection cable which you will find in the shop ;)

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 12:46

thks all for the reply

So the solution is to buy a new Aquastream !! right !? i don´t have any other solution !?

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 13:36

Yes, there's an other solution.

Buy a new controller and it should work.
:rolleyes:

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 19:05

You just have to buy the right connection cable for your Pump. You now have a < Rev. 1.5 Pump connected with an > Rev. 1.5 connection cable, the correct cable you should buy is the < Rev. 1.5 Version.

Just ignore me! ;D

Sorry das ich anstaat ein h ein n geschriben habe !!!
(Ps: man kan über treiben)