• 20.04.2024, 05:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012, 16:29

The new aquasuite 2012 BETA 15 is ready for DOWNLOAD.

Important note: older profiles are not compatible to this version so you will have to configure the device/software again! After the firmware update all settings will be reset to their default values. If you are using an aquaero 5 XT we recommend to use the aquaremote or software to calibrate the touch buttons again.

What is new?!

aquasuite 2012
• Integration of the new MPS sensors
• Integration of poweradjust 2
• Integration of aquastream XT
• Integration of tubemeter
• All-in-one installer for x86 and x64 systems
• Software sensors can be used with several aquaero 5 and aquaduct mk IV devices at the same time
• Windows service for automatic synchronization of time, date and software sensors
• Software sensors can be only used with regular version of Open Hardware Monitor (no special version required anymore) and AIDA64 via WMI export
• Software sensor support for Speedfan has been canceled due to problems with Windows internal security features
• Software sensors can be configured directly in the aquasuite, an additional tool is not required anymore, the Windows service is handling that now
• Windows service can be configured from the aquasuite: install, uninstall, start and stop
• New overview pages, after attaching a new device the aquasuite will load a default overview page for the device
• A bug in the RGB controller has been fixed

aquaero 5 firmware 1025
• LCD backlight no longer turns on when the time/date is synchronized
• Number of fan channels have been extended from 10 to 12 so you can use up to 8 poweradjust 2 controllers now
• Number of software sensors have been extended from 4 to 8
• Media keys of the aquaremote are working again
• Completely rewritten aquabus interface, should be very stable now
• Integration of new MPS sensors (aquabus)
• An aquabus bug with the optional real time clock module has been fixed
• Some adjustments on the overview pages
• Offset values for temperatures work directly now, no more delays like before
• A possible bug with LCD flickering and wrong graphic drawing has been fixed

aquaduct mk4 firmware 1010
• LCD backlight no longer turns on when the time/date is synchronized
• Media keys of the aquaremote are working again
• Number of software sensors have been extended from 4 to 8
• Some adjustments on the overview pages
• A possible bug with LCD flickering and wrong graphic drawing has been fixed

poweradjust 2 firmware 1004
• A bug in the automatic temperature control has been fixed, it was able to cause a swinging output
• Adjusted aquabus addressing

Please note: due to the massive changes in the aquasuite it is possible that some things will not work correctly since it is almost impossible to test every possible configuration. If you find a bug or strange behavior, feel free to report it.

OC2000

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012, 18:49

Fantastic Firmware update! this is leaps and bounds above Beta14!!

My display is finally working again. (The water flow kept jilting the screen out of sync) and the additional information pages has been long awaited.

I have one small problem however, when trying to access the software sensor data source.

I get the following error.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9636/…twaresensor.jpg

I have checked the service which has started correctly, and AIDA64 WMI has been enabled. I did use Alpha 2 prior to this firmware update, but have removed it.

Hope this can get sorted.

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »OC2000« (24. Juli 2012, 18:51)

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012, 20:38

Agree with OC2000 above & also getting the same error message :)... Also in the "Imformation Pages Menu" I only get a choice up to 4 fans to drag across to the Show on screen menu & can only find the one Flow meter whereas before we had a choice of 3 flow monitors screens!!...

Thats the only hic-ups I've come across as yet so thought I'd mention them here..

Would also like to thank SHOGGY for not just placing the update log here but a huge thanks for translating it for us.. :thumbsup: we all know "google translate" can be a bit hit & miss lol..... So Thanks A Bunch Shoggy much appreciated :D ...
N.
EDIT** What a Numpty I am.... Sorted the fan & flow meter pages thing..Sorry should have had a closer look.. It's all there my mistake :rolleyes: ..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (25. Juli 2012, 10:45)

Rioga

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 00:14

Same problem over here. It apears when I click on "select datasource".

Regards.

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 00:51

Very nice update guys (and gals, if applicable), looks like the best firmware and Aquasuite so far.

I have found two minor bugs. Even so, it is still the best release yet.

1. Open Hardware Monitor must be running before Aquasuite B15 is started. If OHM is started after AS B15, then the names of the software sensors DO show up in AS B15, but the values for the readings do not. In that case all the software sensor readings in the AS B15 stay at the default of 50 deg. Easily worked around. Note that I did not have the error message that the three posters above had.
  2. Memory Leak, Aquasuite B15 only, not Aquacomputer Service. Aquasuite B15 starts up using about 100K of memory, as reported by Task Manager. After about 8 hours it is up to nearly 250K. This is a big improvement over the B12 and earlier builds, but it is still leaking. Aquacomputer Service starts around 15K and stays there.
In my opinion, if the two bugs mentioned above and the error messages the guys above mentioned were fixed, this one is just about ready for release. It is that clean and ready to go.

You have done some great work with this, and it was worth the wait. I love the inclusion of the software sensor service in the AS now.
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Rioga

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 01:23

Ok, with open hardware monitor works. So the problem is with aida64.

Edit: It works now. In Preferences of aida64 | external aplications, the WMI check must be active.

regards.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Rioga« (25. Juli 2012, 02:48)

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 10:13

Excellent firmware update, however, I have the same error message. When I press "select datasource" in software temperature sensors I get the same error message popup and aquasuite shuts down. I have WMI enabled in AIDA64. Any suggestions?

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 10:37

Have you also selected any sensor values to be exported via WMI?

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 13:01

Yes, I have selected a few of the temperature sensors.

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 13:49

you can check the Sensor export from adida with ths tool:
WMI Explorer 1.12 from http://www.ks-soft.net/

in the namespace Root\WMI we search the aida sensor values.

Rioga

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 13:50

Shoggy one question,

Is or will be in the aquasuite any option to export data from aquaero to another monitoring software like aida64?

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 14:23

Thanks, I've checked everything and still get the same error when I try to "select datasource". Anything else I should be looking for?

hrmes

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 17:00

The occasional connection loss between Aquaero 5 and Aquastream XT seems to have stopped with the latest software. :)

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 05:19

I've managed to get the software sensors working now. I simply shut down AIDA64 completely, including Windows startup, enabled and configured the sensors in Aquasuite, then restarted AIDA64. All is working well. :)

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 01:07

Quick question. If you have a AQ5 with a PA2, did you still need to use the old Aquasuite 4.72.00 to setup the PA2?

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 01:26

Quick question. If you have a AQ5 with a PA2, did you still need to use the old Aquasuite 4.72.00 to setup the PA2?
I wonderd that myself but no you do not. Just connect the PA2 to the USB header it then brings it up in Aquasuite where you can update the firmware etc....

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 13:46

So, temporally put the PA2 on the MB, update firmware, then hook to AQ5? Or just straight to AQ5.

(ugh, typing at 6 am sucks!) ;(

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 13:59

So, temporally put the PA2 on the MB, update firmware, then hook to AQ5? Or just straight to AQ5.

From what I saw you can have them all connected to the USB header at the same time so no need to disconnect anything just connect the PA2 to the USB header and it will appear as a seperate item in Aquasuite then you can update the firmware. I personally disconnected it from the USB header after but you can just leave it connected.

Not sure what you mean straight to the AQ5?

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 14:44

From what I saw you can have them all connected to the USB header at the same time so no need to disconnect anything just connect the PA2 to the USB header and it will appear as a seperate item in Aquasuite then you can update the firmware. I personally disconnected it from the USB header after but you can just leave it connected.

Not sure what you mean straight to the AQ5?
You can control a PA2 direct from the AQ5 with a special 3 pin interface, instead of hooking it direct to the USB. Then, during boot, the AQ5 controls the PA2. (AQ5 is a uP controlled board, so it can do things without the main computer)

BTW, before I forget again, THANKS for the help so far!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »matthelm« (27. Juli 2012, 14:45)

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 14:44

@cc01
if you have used the old software sensor tool. delete this tool. This tool and the new aquasuite is not compatible.