• 26.04.2024, 15:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Is there any way to save my configuration between firmware updates?

Dienstag, 7. August 2012, 13:15

Hi there.

Every time I update to a new firmware version, all of my settings are lost, including sensor names, fan names, sensor configuration, fan controller settings, LED output settings, alarms, etc. Also, my custom overview page in Aquasuite disappears sometimes (I'm not sure if that happens with an Aquasuite update or Aquaero firmware update).

It's not too much trouble to re-configure it all, as I can take screenshots of my settings before updating, and then copy them back in afterwards, but it'd be more convenient if I could just save it somehow. ;) So I ask: is there any way to export and import my settings, or keep them across firmware updates, or anything?

Thanks!

Dienstag, 7. August 2012, 14:05

Go to the tab system and select the export profile and import profile button.

Please note that this will not always work between different versions. For example with the jump from BETA 14 to 15 it was not possible to reuse these profiles because of too many changes between these versions.

Dienstag, 7. August 2012, 14:41

Ah, thank you very much! :)

Dienstag, 14. August 2012, 00:18

Go to the tab system and select the export profile and import profile button.

Please note that this will not always work between different versions. For example with the jump from BETA 14 to 15 it was not possible to reuse these profiles because of too many changes between these versions.
I tried this with BETA 15 to 16 and while it kept most of the boxes of my Overview page the names for all of the sensors were reset to default. Is this normal?

Donnerstag, 6. September 2012, 11:30

That was a bug which has been fixed in the current release. Download it again if necessary.