• 24.04.2024, 05:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Flow Sensors and Controllers

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 00:21

Guys,

Will it be possible to add the Flow Sensors to the Controller Datasource in a future release of AquaSuite?

For example, I would like to set a controller that will kick in my second pump, activate an LED etc... if the flowrate goes below a certain value.

I know i can set an alarm for the flow rate to load a different profile but this just seems long winded and is quite limited when it could easily be done by adding flowrate as a datasource.

Thanks.

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 08:53

Will it be possible to add the Flow Sensors to the Controller Datasource in a future release of AquaSuite?
No. Only temperatures are allowed as data source.

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 17:13

Ok, without sounding pedantic, why?

The fow rates are a useful piece of infomation and I am sure I am not the only one that would use this info on a controller basis.

I think it would be of benefit to have them as datasources and would not have though it would be a big job to add them.