• 27.04.2024, 18:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Softare Sensors dont' work on Windows 8

Montag, 20. August 2012, 14:39

Hi

Now I realise that Windows 8 isn't available for general release until the end of October (I'm an MSDN subscriber so have had access to the RTM version since 15th August) but just thought I'd give you guys a heads up that the software sensors don't appear in the AquaSuite beta 16 dialog box i.e. the dialog box displayed when you click "Select Datasource" for a software temperature sensor. The "Aqua Computer Service " is running and no errors seem to be reported the dialog just appears blank except for the OK button.

If anyone else has seen this problem or has any suggestions/solutions please post them.

Thanks

Donnerstag, 6. September 2012, 11:56

As long as Windows 8 has not been officially released we will not look into that nor do we test current releases on that platform. When available there will be updates to be compatible to Windows 8 since we already expect this will not be the only problem.

Software Semsor non appearamce

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 18:54

I have exactly the same problem using Windows 7 64 bit version which I am trying to figure out.

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 20:36

I have exactly the same problem using Windows 7 64 bit version which I am trying to figure out.

In windows 7 X32/64 the sensors work without problems.
When you have a empty data source window you have to start/configure your sensor source software.

angryB

unregistriert

Sonntag, 16. September 2012, 15:22

Hello,
Software sensors work for me, I'm using windows 8 pro (also from MSDN), aquasuite 16 x64 and OpenHardwareMonitor 0.51 beta. Screenshot ->

Montag, 5. November 2012, 14:54

Hi angryB

Care to post a link to the download you used for OpenHardwareMonitor 0.51 beta :)

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 07:04