• 16.04.2024, 18:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Exporting Aquaero 5 Temp Readings

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 10:49

Hi Just reset my AQ5 with new beta drives and final got it all setup properly after a bit of stuffing around got it all working nicely, once everything is working your software is really a joy to use :)

I was just wondering if it's possible to export temperature readings from the AQ5 to other monitoring software ie Speedfan, Everest I know it is possible to import temps but i was really keen to be able to export temp......

Dame i'm a newb :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »D3ADKAISER« (25. August 2012, 11:05)

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 12:33

In one of the next versions of aquasuite we implement/unlock the log-data feature.
All data sources can be logged into the internal database or exported to a xml file.

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 12:59

Sebastian,

Will this be a live feed or just a one off export, will you be able to set it to export lets say every few seconds.....

Am asking as was wondering if it may be possible to get it to work with Samurize again. I know that before it was said Samurize will no longer be supported but perhaps it would be possbile to write an interface to pick up the data.

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 13:11

More informations when we release the next aquasuite version.

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 15:18

Great Thanks! :)

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 07:15

Nice Look forward to it.... :) ty

Montag, 27. August 2012, 10:55

BTW Any idea on release date of Beta 17 :P