• 19.04.2024, 09:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Goetz

How would you hook all of this together?

Donnerstag, 30. August 2012, 08:52

I have two of your new D5 Pumps with USB and aquabus interface and one Flow sensor with USB and aquabus on order and I was wondering how I would hook it all up to my Aquaero 5 Pro. What is the difference between setting everything up with USB or aquabus? How would you plug all three parts in with aquabus?

Thanks for your help :)

Montag, 3. September 2012, 08:54

Each device needs a unique aquabus address (USB).Then you can connect all devices to your aquaero 5 (high speed aquabus).

Montag, 3. September 2012, 14:01

What Sabastian is trying to say is that you must set each pump ID with the USB cable and AS2012. Actually, You only need to set one pump ID, the other one can stay at the default number.

But what you want is two of these: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2847 I think that the pumps and flow meter are shipped with a four wire double female cable, so that should give you lots of wires to hide. Just connect one splitter to the high speed Aquabus connector on the Aquero 5, an then a second splitter to one leg of the first one. that will give you three male Aquabus connectors, then go from each of those to the units you are installing. Done. Connect a five wire USB cable from one of your pumps to the motherboard, yes, you will have both Aquabus and USB connected to the pump at the same time, that is OK, and just temporary.

Fire up Aquasuite 2012. On the left side of the screen, there should be a tab for Aqustream D5 or somesuch, probably two of them, just open one and change the ID number, if you can't find the ID number, try the other pump page. One of them is the pump through the USB connection, the other is one, or both pumps through the Aquabus. If you cant find it, just pull the Aquabus cable from the D5's and try again. I have a AQD5 on my wish list, or I could give you a better idea of how this works. But I think it can be figured out fairly easily.

Just out of cureosity, I would look at the control panel of your system and see if the pump shows up as a USB device.

Happy hair pulling! :D This is a wonderful system, and very flexiable, unfortunatly, the documentation really sucks. Some times I think of starting a thread for the English Speakers to write the manuals for AC based on lessons learned here in the forums, but then I wke up and the nightmare is over. 8o
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Montag, 3. September 2012, 14:04

Sorry, I missed part of your question.

The USB connection has the same functions as the Aquabus (mostly), but the USB connection must be used to change the unit ID numbers, that cannot be done by Aquabus.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

MrToad

Montag, 3. September 2012, 14:12

Happy hair pulling! :D This is a wonderful system, and very flexiable, unfortunatly, the documentation really sucks. Some times I think of starting a thread for the English Speakers to write the manuals for AC based on lessons learned here in the forums, but then I wke up and the nightmare is over. 8o

Sorry for the OT but I second that... I think starting a Wiki wouldn't be a bad idea...

If you are fluent in German there is a wealth of (user contributed and generated via dev/user interaction) information in the forums, but if you are not is all bit sketchy...

Goetz

Montag, 3. September 2012, 21:54

Thanks for all the help, I did order a couple y cables to hook it all up with my order.

I'll let you know how it goes once I get it all set up... the pumps don't show they are in stock but "expected" so it may be a while to get my order.

I might have to learn German to figure it all out lol

Dienstag, 4. September 2012, 12:39

Well as I'm new to having an A5 (when it gets here anyway) I've been poking around, its one of the times having the chrome browser on my PC really comes in useful, its not perfect but a lot faster then learning German for sure. :whistling: