• 19.04.2024, 02:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AQ5 1025 (new) & PA 1003 (old)?

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 07:17

I'm currently running the latest 1025 firmware on my AQ5 but have yet to upgrade from the 1003 firmware on my PA2s. However, everything seems to be working just fine.

What exactly was updated for the PA2s? I thought the bus system was changed in the PA2 update yet everything seems to be working.

Thanks.

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 08:10

Small bugs in the communication protocol and a bug (wrong values) in the temperature measurement (external sensor).

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 19:01

Hi Psychor,

I use my PA2's with the old firmware on them because I'm lazy to dismantle them and do an upgrade and no problems so far. I am not using the on-board temp sensors anyway.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 05:56

Small bugs in the communication protocol and a bug (wrong values) in the temperature measurement (external sensor).
Thanks Sebastian.
Hi Psychor,

I use my PA2's with the old firmware on them because I'm lazy to dismantle them and do an upgrade and no problems so far. I am not using the on-board temp sensors anyway.

Kind regards,
Boris.
Same here Boris. I only use my 4 PA2s to power fans and to read RPM.

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 10:34

I would just upgrade to get rid of "Small bugs in the communication protocol" you do not know what this may be effecting on the AquaBus!

Are your rigs so tightly packed that you cannot get a USB cable to the PA2's?

Also when you do have an issue the first thing will be to update the PA2 firmware! :P

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 15:55

I would just upgrade to get rid of "Small bugs in the communication protocol" you do not know what this may be effecting on the AquaBus!

Are your rigs so tightly packed that you cannot get a USB cable to the PA2's?

Also when you do have an issue the first thing will be to update the PA2 firmware! :P
Without taking all the wiring apart it would be a royal PITA to get to each PA2 USB port to upgrade them. I upgraded the AQ5 and so far I've had no communication issues. That being said I do plan to upgrade them at some point.

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 17:43

Thats a shame, I have enough space to just get my hand round the back of my PA2's to connect up the USB header.

Still, it would be great if you could update via AquaBus, Perhaps one day! :)

Mittwoch, 12. September 2012, 09:26

Updating via aquabus will never be possible due to several technical limitations.