• 23.04.2024, 19:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Software sensors blank list

Mittwoch, 19. September 2012, 19:37

Hi,

I have seen a thread where another using was having this same problem.

When I first installed aquasuite 2012 beta 16, I was getting a blank list when I click "Select Datasource" under "Software temperature sensors" - like this: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk147…zps03fd7750.jpg

Now, I have just done a windows repair install to fix some other problems I was having, and it has come back.

Last time, I fixed it by reinstalling .net4, and the client profile, then updating through windows update, then reinstalling aquasuite.

I have tried exactly the same fix (remove .net4 and client profile, remove aquasuite, reboot, install .net4 and client profile, reboot, windows update, reboot, install aquasuite, reboot) and it hasn't fixed it.

I also tried reinstalling open hardware monitor, and no fix there. The sensors are being correctly detected and reported by OHM.

Please can someone look into this.

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BorisTheSpider« (19. September 2012, 19:40)

Mittwoch, 19. September 2012, 20:01

you need the latest ohm version from here:
http://openhardwaremonitor.org/
when ohm is running, the aquasuite will find the shared sensors.

Mittwoch, 19. September 2012, 20:34

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks, but I already tried re-downloading and reinstalling the latest OHM (0.51 beta) and it doesn't fix the problem.

Following your post, I tried it again a second time, and it's not fixing the problem.

Mittwoch, 19. September 2012, 21:07

An update.

I rolled open hardware monitor back to 0.40 and now my sensors work again.

I used the version of 0.40 on the OHM site, not a modified aquacomputer version.

I will stay with 0.40 for now since it works, but I wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem?

Donnerstag, 20. September 2012, 08:25

The aquacomputer OHM version is offline. This version is no longer needed.

With the official 0.5.1 beta the sensors running for the most peoples without any problems.
you can check this:
aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

you find the exported values from OHM here:

if you dont find these values, something is wrong with the sensor export from OHM.

Freitag, 21. September 2012, 01:56

Thanks Sebastian.

I tried with WMI explorer. With 0.51 I get no instances in the sensors class, but they show up ok with 0.40

No idea why, but it doesn't matter since it works with 0.40