• 24.04.2024, 11:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dopeyman

unregistriert

Couple of aq5 issues

Dienstag, 25. September 2012, 12:46

Hi,

Recently got my long awaited aq5 xt, just having a couple of things I need help with.

1. I can't get any of the buttons to work at all, I can't be 100% certain but I think they were working before I updated firmware. I've played around with sensitivity but no luck :( at one point it was behaving like a button was stuck but went away shortly after). Not really sure what to do about this.

2. I have a poweradjust 2 ultra running my 18w ddc but it won't lower the speed no mater what I do. I had the pa2 before the aq5 at it worked perfectly. Am I missing something? All the fans control perfectly.

Many thanks

Mark

Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, 10:24

You could try a full reset of the device:

1.) Turn off the PC and remove the standby power if you are using it.

2.) Remove all sensors from the aquaero.

3.) Place four jumpers on the temperature sensor connectors 5 to 8.

4.) Power on the system and after a few seconds you should see a recovery mode screen in the aquaero display.

5.) Turn the PC off and remove the jumpers from the aquaero.

6.) Start the PC and use the latest aquasuite 2012 software to flash the firmware onto the aquaero.

7.) Turn off the PC, connect all sensors etc. again and start the PC.

For the poweradjust: which temperature value do you have for the electronic. Maybe it is too hot. In this case the poweradjust will stay at 100% to lower the temperature or to keep it at least at a stable value.