• 19.04.2024, 13:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream USB Connector mod

Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, 00:38

I have a quick question about the USB connector port on the Aquastream.

I already use all the motherboard F-Panel ports for the front panel USB's, but a do have a USB Type A Male to 4PIN female cable, which I can connect to four of the five male pins on the aquastream pump and then plug the pump into a free USB socket on the back of the board.

my question is this, on the pump, there are two black pins, and I only have one black on the cable, does the aquastream need to have both of the black pins connected, or will one suffice?

and if one will do, which one?

Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, 10:27

The black wire which is located outside on the left is not necessary. You will only need the other four wires to get the USB to work.