• 16.04.2024, 12:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Load profile 1 -> Load profile 4

Sonntag, 30. September 2012, 11:21

Hi,

I see in the alarm actions in aquasuite, there are options for "Load profile 1" through to "Load profile 4"

But I can't see anywhere that I set what profiles to use - I can import and export profiles through the system tab, but that only lets me load or save what is active now. I want to aquaero to have more than one profile loaded on-board, and to be able to switch between them as a result of an alarm condition.

How do I do this?

Ps. I have just done some googling and seen a set of screenshots where someone did this on the aquaero itself, but I have an LT so can only work through aquasuite. Is it possible to do this through aquasuite? If not please can the devs add it in a future release so the LT can use profiles.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BorisTheSpider« (30. September 2012, 11:33)

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012, 09:07

At the moment that is not possible with the LT variant. Maybe this feature will be integrated to the aquasuite in the future.

Right now you can only store and load a profile manually through aquasuite.

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012, 14:35

Thanks for the reply Shoggy. It would be great if you can work this into a future release.

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 01:08

At the moment that is not possible with the LT variant. Maybe this feature will be integrated to the aquasuite in the future.

Right now you can only store and load a profile manually through aquasuite.
Any new information regarding this matter?

EDIT: Because what I need is to change the speed of my pump if the flow drops below a certain value

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »balizeiro« (4. Mai 2013, 15:01)