• 27.05.2024, 12:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

new PA2

Montag, 1. Oktober 2012, 15:27

Hi, I need help .. I have 3 PA2 connected to AE5 .. Two ultra control the pumps (Laing DCC) and the third ultra controlled the fan (6) of the radiator .. A few days ago one of the three PA2 broke and I bought a new one (standard not ultra) .. The day has arrived and I updated the firmware (1005) for all three ... But the new is not recognized by AE5 Aquabus but I had to connect through USB and use the manual control output ... I have done several tests changing the address Aquabus ... No results ... The two old ultra (pumps) work, however, perfectly mode control curve .. What could have happened?

Montag, 1. Oktober 2012, 17:16

Sorry....didn't read your post completely.

I had to wait about 20 minutes before one of my PA2's was recognized by the AQ5. How long has it been?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cpachris« (1. Oktober 2012, 17:17)

Montag, 1. Oktober 2012, 19:04

I waited only a few minutes .. I do not understand, however, because the two oldest recognize them immediately while the new no .. Now I try to reconnect to Aquabus

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »gaspin16« (1. Oktober 2012, 19:06)

Montag, 1. Oktober 2012, 19:59

all ok .. thanks ..

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012, 01:24

Did you wait awhile and it just showed up? ....or did you change something?

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012, 09:13

Have you connected it while the system was already running because if so that is a bad idea... Besides possible damages it is also the reason for the delay because the aquaero only looks for new devices* in longer intervals to minimize the load on the aquabus.

*it is not really intend to find newly attached devices, it should only reconnect already attached devices if their connection got lost which can only happen when they do not respond after several retries.