• 25.04.2024, 12:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Need help, to know what parts i need to hook up my six fans to the aquaero 5 xt

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012, 19:29

i already have 2 aquastream xt pumps but only hooking up one for now , and Aquacomputer G1/4 Flow Meter Sensor Block USB Version (53129) I have 2 inline temp sensors,and will be buying the aquaero 5 xt,what else do i need to control my 6 fans with the aquaero 5 xt.will i need the Aquacomputer USB Poweradjust 2 - Ultra Version (53083) so i can control the 2 other fans on my rad? need help thanks to all that give me feed back.

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012, 05:13

You don´t need Poweradjust 2, you can use y-cable
Aquabuß: AE5 Aquabuß high then this Y-4PINs andthis 4PINs to the Flow Meter
on the second connection of this Y-4PINs this Y-34PINs and two of the 3PINs to the AS xt´s
Or you can use 2 of this Y-34PINs and 3 of the 3PINs then Flow Meter need to be always USBconnected for power.

PS: AS XT observance 6.6

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (12. Oktober 2012, 14:52)

thanks again Enigma

Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012, 07:42

thanks is there a site in the states that will have these connections?so on the 4 fan hook ups on the aquaero 5 xt i can just use y pins to hook up 6 fans on the 4 fan hook up?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (13. Oktober 2012, 07:50)

Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012, 11:10

so on the 4 fan hook ups on the aquaero 5 xt i can just use y pins to hook up 6 fans on the 4 fan hook up?

Yes, up to 19,8 Watt(1,65A12V) each one

Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012, 19:07

ok thanks very much ,but i hope i can find a place here in the state that will have them connections.

Montag, 15. Oktober 2012, 16:56

You can also order the cables from us. They easily fit into an envelope so shipping will be inexpensive.