• 06.06.2024, 03:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

tpb211

New Build Need help with Aquacomputer parts

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012, 03:37

Hello,
I recently purchased an Aquaero 5 XT and would like to be able to get the most out of its features. Presently I am trying to find out what components are needed to be able to check the flow rate, temperature, pressure, reservoir lvl, and have them all displayed on the XT. In addition I would like my case to light up based on the status of the aquaero RGB LED.

If you could please tell me what the complete set of items needed for flow rate, temperature, and pressure would be I would appreciate it. (I can figure out which model is best for my system, I am uncertain which overall parts are needed).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tpb211« (16. Oktober 2012, 13:46)

tpb211

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012, 17:28

Currently I have the following in my cart for purchase:
mps flow 400: Measuring range approx. 80 - 400 liters per hour (Item No. 71216)
mps pressure Delta 40 (Item No. 71220)
I have an aquatube, and tubemeter also in my cart but do not know if this is bad choice. Is Aqualis resevoir better for my Aquaero 5 xt?
Last how exactly do I connect the pressure sensor? I.E do I connect the Low end and the high end to the resevoir, or do I need to purchase a membrane?
Final Question where in loop is good place for the flow sensor, is immediatly after pump bad? Would anywhere in the loop give the same flow rate?
Many thanks for taking time to answer

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 10:01

You can download the manual for the mps sensor here. It should answer most of your questions.

The tubemeter is not necessary when you use the mps pressure to get the value.

You will need 4-pin aquabus cables and a y-adapter to connect everything to the aquaero 5.

You should not place the flow sensor directly behind the pump since the turbulences in the water might distort the measurement. You can place it anywhere else. The flow rate is always the same at any spot.