• 17.04.2024, 00:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

what else do i need to make this happen?

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 07:21

i'd like to run a dual loop with separate temp sensors, rbg led / x2+(x2) fan speeds changing by temp, tubemeters, and flow meters (each ultra pump has one).
do i only need the aquaero xt 5 to manage this or something more. for instance it seems the aquaero will only support one tubemeter while i would need both.

im sure this has been asked a million times a million ways but i need to be sure before purchase.
thank you :thumbsup:

Montag, 22. Oktober 2012, 09:49

You can connect only one tubemeter and one RGB LED to the aquaero so your setup in the drawing would not work.

You can also use the second tubemeter by USB or even both of them.

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012, 03:50

ok what would i need to complete this? (with the tubemeters hooked up via usb)..

a multiswitch can be controlled by the aquaero and scripted to do things to an led depending on values. so this could solve the second led problem? (i dont have a problem with c#)

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012, 09:39

No, that will not work this way. When you connect the multiswitch via aquabus its function will be limited to only switch on/off the channels. To have full control you have to connect it via USB but this way you can not use it with other sensor values.

In your case you would have to connect everything via USB and write your own tool with the SDK.

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 01:24

Connect one tubemeter to the Aquaero5 by 4 pin cable to the low speed Aquabus connector. The other tubemeter must be connected via USB to the motherboard.
I hope I am not missing something, but the Aquastream XT pump ends in your graphic show a connector for a flowmeter, but that is an EXTERNAL flow meter, the pump does not have an integrated flow meter.
As Shoggy says, the MultiSwitch can only be controlled with ON/Off for LED and PWM outputs. But you can setup controllers so that LED1 =blue/LED2=green/Led3=red, and place the three LEDs in a single place on the second resiviour, or get a second RGB LED from AC, and re- wire it to connect to three MultiSwitch LED connectors.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 02:56

thank you.
it seems i'll be able to do enough with the addition of a multiswitch and plugging most periphs into usb. thanks :)