• 18.04.2024, 04:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Display sensors on one page

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 14:14

Don't suppose there is a tutorial for Aquasuite? In English? I don't believe I'm totally incompetent, but some things just elude me. If such a tutorial does exist, please point me to it.

Anyway, I have AIDA 64 running and have selected a few temperatures to show in Aquasuite on the Sensors page. How can I pull all sensors, including hardware and software sensors, together on one page for viewing?
Also how can I set control parameters based on software sensors? For example, as a particular sensor/sensors change, I can enable fan speed changes.

These two things seem to be very basic for full utilization of Aquasuite (View information / Control hardware) and I would like to configure automatic control of fans, pumps, etc.
I'm usually fairly good with software but I seem to have a major block with Aquasuite. :S

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 17:18

I will try to help.
AIDA64 must be set to export the temps you select. There is menu item, (WMI?) that must be checked. Sometimes this can be tricky, search the the topics for Software temperature sensors for more discussion.
In Aquasuite 2012 there is a tab at the bottom for Settings, open it and in the right hand pane at the bottom is Aqua Computer Windows Service. Install the service and start it. Then Re-boot and check to make sure the service is running, if not re start it manually.
Then, in AS2012 go to the sensor tab under Aquaero5, click on the bar that says Software Temperature sensors. Select the first sensor, a window opens allowing renaming and selecting data source. Repeate as desired.
To control fans/pumps, select the tab marked Controller under Aquaero 5 and a page opens up, click on the big + sign and add a curve controller or whatever, select a data source, adjust the curve, select an output, done.
The reason setting up software sensors is such a pain is that fans and pumps are best controlled by water temperatures, not CPU Die temps which change instantly based on CPU load. Controlling fans with water temps is a much smoother and perfectly good method.
To display vealues on one screen, click on the little gear next to the top tab under Overview pages, select allow page edit, click on the tab again, the overview page is displayed again with a circle+ in the bottom right, click that and a window opens with a menu tree about what can be put on the page. Play with it until you get what you want.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 19:56

I think it makes the most sense to control your pump speed based on the CPU or GPU temp, but control the fans based on the water/air delta.

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 23:08

Thanks, I was just giving an example, not sure WHAT parameters I will use, but I needed some information on how to make it function. I actually have no problem pulling AIDA readings into AS12, as far as that goes.
I just installed a new motherboard and hope to get back to adjusting the software tomorrow if everything goes well.
Leak testing the loop right now.

Thanks much for the info.

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 18:59

Thanks LarryWill729, I was able to get a page set up with the data sources I wanted. Next I will work on control parameters. :thumbup:

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 19:30

I really don't recomend useing any software sensor, such as CPU core or anything else, as a controller input to AS2012. I STRONGLY recomend that only temperature sensors attached to the AQ5 be used.
Control your radiator fans based on water temperatures, not CPU/GPU core temps. Core temps jump up and down instantly based on CPU load and change constantly. If your fans are controlled that way they will jump up and down in speed as well.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 20:11

Thanks for your input, Larry. Anything I set up for control will likely be controlled primarily by sensors connected to the AQ5. I don't think my reasoning is the same as yours but I'll leave it at that.
Thanks again for your help.