• 23.04.2024, 15:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

do i have to use AIDA64 to control my fan curves?

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 21:28

or can u use realtemp or cpuid pc wizard,but i do have to put some temp sensor or what in it to control my fans, wish they had some videos or something that would explain some of this alot more..lol

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 13:17

Hi,
Use Aquasuite to set up a controller to manage your fans.

You will need at least one temperature sensor installed in your coolong loop somewhere to give you the temperature of your coolant that you can use as an output on your fan controller curve.

AIDA64 is only necessary if you want to monitor your hardware temps such as GPU or CPU core via Aquasuite. Some people may use those temps as outputs for controllers but it is not essential.

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 14:02

i just was reading and it seemed like alot of people where useing that and i thought it was for there fan curve .i have to internal temp sensors so i will use them. thanks alot