• 19.04.2024, 04:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Philio

Aquaero 5 real time clock causes huge time differences!

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 21:04

I've installed the real time clock module on my Aquaero 5 and since then the Aquaero doesn't keep time at all.

I sync the clock and 10 minutes later it's out of sync.

I turn the PC off and when I turn it back on again the Aquaero's time is completely different to the real time.

Any suggestions?

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 21:22

Contact the support via info(at)aqua-computer.de.

It is a know problem and the board must be exchanged.

Philio

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 22:49

Contact the support via info(at)aqua-computer.de.

It is a know problem and the board must be exchanged.
Oh no :-(

I just spent the last 3 evenings putting the computer together and the Aquaero has a water block on it, that thing isn't coming out easy!

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012, 11:19

i just wanted to know what waterblock are u using with your aquaero 5 where can i get this ,sorry i dont know nothing about the clock .thanks

Philio

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 02:32

i just wanted to know what waterblock are u using with your aquaero 5 where can i get this ,sorry i dont know nothing about the clock .thanks
It's just the standard block sold by aquacomputer: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2671

Be warned that you need some extenders or 45 degree fittings to clear both the block and the 2 bolts on the block, this is what I have:

There is a 10mm extender on the left and a 45 degree on the right.
I'm using EK 1/2" ID fittings.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 02:36

@ pegleg
For 6 Fan´s the a bit overkill.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 11:38

so u think that i dont need this because i am only running 6 fans ,so that for like running alot of fans. i also wanted to know is my aquaero 5 xt suppose to stay on after i shut down my computer. well thanks all

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (28. Oktober 2012, 11:40)

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 14:12

I think as long the USB power is up, the display is too. But i have the LT so i´m not sure.
As far as I'm aware, u can switch-off the USB standby power by some MB or u can cut the 5V cord on the USBcable, but then u lose the time by each turn-off if u do´t have a Aquaero 5 real time clock.

@ Philio

Zitat

Aquaero 5 real time clock causes huge time differences!
I've installed the real time clock module on my Aquaero 5 and since then the Aquaero doesn't keep time at all.

Is ther not the battery misses?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (28. Oktober 2012, 14:15)

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 14:29

Yes, a water block is overkill for just 6 fans, unless you are also providing power to a pump from the Aquaero, which you are not. So, I don't think a water block is necessary for your situation.
The Aquaero goes to stanby mode when the 12vdc power goes away due to computer shut down. IF the USB 5v stays on, the Aquaero display stays on in standby mode. IF the USB is also turned off, the Aquaero turns off and cold boots when the computer is turned on.
The setting for USB is inside the motherboard BIOS. Check the instructions for the motherboard.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Philio

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 16:25

I put the block on as I figured it would extend the life of the unit, when my Aquaero 4 stopped working properly support said the VRMs are the most likely component to fail on the device.

Also if they do get too hot, the fans automatically spin up to 100% until they cool down which would get annoying!

It reduces the temps on the VRMs by about 10 degrees C.

Water Block

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 19:03

I will only be running 4 fans I agree that it will extend the life of the unit,

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 02:20

would you happen to know what i would be looking for in the bios larrywill729,with this aqua stuff well watercooling in general is all new to me.can anyone tell me how i can get my pump on my screen i have the aquastream xt 1 on my screen but cant seem to get the the hz .