• 26.04.2024, 22:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

mrbean

Shoggy - Please help, urgent wrt GTX 680 Lightning waterblock!

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 12:13

Hello Shoggy and Community,
I have managed to buy a very good condition 2nd hand GTX 680 Aquacomputer block for my 680 Lightning card, but it is missing the thermal interface material.

Can I buy these from you guys? Or, even better, can you tell me the thickness for the different bits, then I can source it locally.

I would like to finally get the card under water, and would have got a new block, but your store were out

Appreciate your help!! :love:

Kind regards,
Phillip aka mrbean

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 14:36

It is a 0.5mm thermal pad. You can also get it from us since it easily fits into an envelope.

mrbean

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 23:47

Hello Shoggy,

Thanx for your reply, appreciated!!

So the only pad I need for all the chips would be 0.5mm, nothing else? Of course I will use a decent TIM paste on the GPU chip, but memory and Vregs all use 0.5mm. Great news, thank you, if I cannot find locally, I will get from your webshop!

Do you still sell the Lightning blocks, I need another one, and my brother would need 2....

Br,

Phillip

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 09:53

The pads are only used for the voltage regulators. GPU and RAM are using thermal grease.

We still sell them but at the moment they are out of stock. The delivery time is around 14 days.

mrbean

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 11:28

Ah, great, velen dank, Shoggy.

This makes life very easy, I can get some 0.5mm pads from local supplier, they have in stock.

Much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Phillip