• 20.04.2024, 00:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

need help with displaying aquastream xt pump on aquaero 5 xt

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 03:38

I would like to display information about the aquastream xt pump speed on the Aquaero5 xt, i have the aquastream xt on the screen but cant control it on the aquaero5 xt and it dont show the pump speed either .on the screen there is a triangle with a broken ribben ..lol

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 12:24

In this case it means that your aquabus connection between the aquaero and the pump is broken. If you take a look at the upper right corner of the aquastream screen on the aquaero you will also see an icon which looks like -x- which means there is no connection to the pump.

Is the pump connected at all? Maybe you are using a wrong port or the cable is faulty.

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 01:22

ok pump is plugged into usb then i have the 3 pin on the pump plugged aquabus/flow onto a 4 pin y to the aquaero5 aquabus 2 high flow. now on the other end of the y i have my flow meter on that too .i know putting that 3 pin on the pump was a little hard because of the plastic around the pump where u plug the 3 pin into but i got it on there .does this make sence i hope so.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (3. November 2012, 01:28)

Montag, 5. November 2012, 11:17

What - you plugged the 4-pin aquabus into the aquastream?! :wacko:

The 4th pin is a power supply with 5V. Maybe you have damaged the interface if it makes contact to other parts.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 07:00

no i clipped the 5 pin and hooked that to my flow sensor. i'm using the 3 pin from pump to a y 4pin then to the aq5 and on the other y4pin is my flow sensor. when i hooked this up for the first time my pump i could control on the aq5. i dont know what i did or what happened it just comes up on screen with nothing.when i hooked the pump backup to the computer i got this. could this be the reason why it wont show up on the aq5 xt screen. wish someone could tell me how to get my water flow up into the chart 1 on the screen i did it ones but cant for the life of me do it again .is there something that can explain how u take like your relay and power outputs how do u put stuff on that so there will be a reading on it. and also on the power consumption 1 i did get that up there i used my flow and 2 temps reading but i hate to play this guessing game on how to put stuff up there and hope i dont destroy something in doing this. well thanks again
»pegleg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • error.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (10. November 2012, 07:18)

Montag, 12. November 2012, 09:05

I am not sure how you have connected everything. Maybe you can provide a photo?

Montag, 12. November 2012, 15:01

think i found the problem .thank but i need to get the wires for the..well i did explain this is my other feed.thanks but i do need these wires the the one that goes to the aquaero5 xt high flow 2 , 4 pin y ,so i can hook my flow sensor and pump to the aquaero 5 xt how do i get these becuase i did order i wire i thought would wokr but didnt .need to know how much it will cost to send to me in the states usa.thanks again

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (12. November 2012, 15:07)