• 25.04.2024, 04:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

need help with fans will the aquaero 5. be ok with me pluggin 3 fans into a y 4 pin and then plugging that into the number 4 fan pwm on the aquqero 5 . the fan are nioseblocker

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 01:15

i would also ask on these two fans witch ones has the highest static pressure. thank to all
»pegleg« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 1.jpg
  • fanss.jpg

tpb211

Montag, 5. November 2012, 02:13

I am running the eLoop 2400rpm non power management fan's and love them. You can definately control 3 fan's off of ch.4 with a Y, just be sure to connect ony one of the fan's rpm signals. If you go to Frozencpu put this in the search box: cab-627
The above mentioned cable gives you the ability to connect 4 pwm fans to one header and only reports rpm on one of the cables. (I use similiar 3 pin Y's with the ability to connect up to 9 fans, they work great with the aquaero)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The eLoop pwm has a lower static pressure of 2.2 max verses the Coolermasters 3.53 max . One big difference between the two is Noiseblocker comes with a 6 year warranty where Coolermaster only offers a 1 year warranty.
Personally I have 34 Noiseblocker fans in my builds and would highly recommend the eLoop line. Very curious as to why you are going with a PWM fan when you have such a nice fan controller though.
Hope this helps some,
Tpb211

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 22:44

why you are going with a PWM fan when you have such a nice fan controller though.why do you say this. thanks for your answer.well i had these for my corsair link and pwm seems to work better on that but i never used them fans on the link there still new in box i bought this instead aquaero5 xt..what do you mean by going with pwm fans.you say not to go with pwm fans?well i have 3 fans on the bottem of rad that are not pwm fans they seem not to turn on when i have my aquaero5xt set for 27 start up i know that is what it is suppose to do thats all good but why do my pwm fans the three i have up top on rad stay spinning when they should not be?

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 23:53

Shoggy has said that the "Official PWM Standard" does not allow a PWM fan to stop rotating when not needed.

Also, some PWM speed controlled fans, and pumps, have a "Humming" noise that can be heard by some users, and can be very anoying. This is why AC went with variable voltage control of fan and pump speeds.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 01:17

ok larry,and so i can still use the pwm fans bye only connecting them to a 3 pin or setting them by the power controll in the aquasuite 2012 in the fans setting?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (12. November 2012, 04:44)