• 25.04.2024, 09:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

need help with fans will the aquaero 5. be ok with me pluggin 3 fans into a y 4 pin and then plugging that into the number 4 fan pwm on the aquqero 5 . the fan are nioseblocker

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 01:15

i would also ask on these two fans witch ones has the highest static pressure. thank to all
»pegleg« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 1.jpg
  • fanss.jpg

tpb211

Montag, 5. November 2012, 02:13

I am running the eLoop 2400rpm non power management fan's and love them. You can definately control 3 fan's off of ch.4 with a Y, just be sure to connect ony one of the fan's rpm signals. If you go to Frozencpu put this in the search box: cab-627
The above mentioned cable gives you the ability to connect 4 pwm fans to one header and only reports rpm on one of the cables. (I use similiar 3 pin Y's with the ability to connect up to 9 fans, they work great with the aquaero)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The eLoop pwm has a lower static pressure of 2.2 max verses the Coolermasters 3.53 max . One big difference between the two is Noiseblocker comes with a 6 year warranty where Coolermaster only offers a 1 year warranty.
Personally I have 34 Noiseblocker fans in my builds and would highly recommend the eLoop line. Very curious as to why you are going with a PWM fan when you have such a nice fan controller though.
Hope this helps some,
Tpb211

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 22:44

why you are going with a PWM fan when you have such a nice fan controller though.why do you say this. thanks for your answer.well i had these for my corsair link and pwm seems to work better on that but i never used them fans on the link there still new in box i bought this instead aquaero5 xt..what do you mean by going with pwm fans.you say not to go with pwm fans?well i have 3 fans on the bottem of rad that are not pwm fans they seem not to turn on when i have my aquaero5xt set for 27 start up i know that is what it is suppose to do thats all good but why do my pwm fans the three i have up top on rad stay spinning when they should not be?

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 23:53

Shoggy has said that the "Official PWM Standard" does not allow a PWM fan to stop rotating when not needed.

Also, some PWM speed controlled fans, and pumps, have a "Humming" noise that can be heard by some users, and can be very anoying. This is why AC went with variable voltage control of fan and pump speeds.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 01:17

ok larry,and so i can still use the pwm fans bye only connecting them to a 3 pin or setting them by the power controll in the aquasuite 2012 in the fans setting?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (12. November 2012, 04:44)