• 27.04.2024, 18:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

AquaComputer MPS Flow Sensor 400 & Temp. Sensor?

Montag, 5. November 2012, 06:20

Questions:

(1) Can the Aquabus cable (4-pin) used for the prior generation flow sensor be used with the MPS 400?

(2) Once the MPS is connected to the AQ5 via the Aquabus 4-pin cable do I also need to attach a cable to measure temperature? If so where can I buy this cable female to female 2-pin cable?

Thanks.

Montag, 5. November 2012, 11:23

1.) I guess you confuse something here. There is only one 4-pin aquabus cable available. If you mean the high flow sensor (without USB/aquabus), it is using a 3-pin cable which is incompatible to the aquabus because of a different pin-layout and another plug on one end.

2.) There is no cable necessary. A sensor is already integrated to the mps.

Montag, 5. November 2012, 17:40

1.) I guess you confuse something here. There is only one 4-pin aquabus cable available. If you mean the high flow sensor (without USB/aquabus), it is using a 3-pin cable which is incompatible to the aquabus because of a different pin-layout and another plug on one end.

2.) There is no cable necessary. A sensor is already integrated to the mps.

Thanks Shoggy but then what is the "TEMP" port on the MPS for? I thought another cable had to be run from that to the AQ5?

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 08:57

You can connect an additional sensor there. The only connection to the aquaero is the aquabus.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 00:52

You can connect an additional sensor there. The only connection to the aquaero is the aquabus.
Great. Thanks Shoggy.