• 19.04.2024, 14:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Setting up pump for first time

Montag, 5. November 2012, 22:03

Products
D5 with aquabus
Aquaero LT

When filling my loop do i just connect the molex on the pump?? After its filled, what do i have connected to pump?

Montag, 5. November 2012, 22:44

Oh and this is my first time water cooling so nice and simple please,
To add to the above, i have an inline temp sensor which i believe is what i need to monitor water temp which is how i can set up pump volts/ fan curve?? This is why i'm asking which connections. Thx

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 08:55

Do not connect the hardware when you fill the system; only the pump. This way you are on the safe side if there is a leak or another problem.

When the loop is running correctly you might want to connect the pump to the aquaero. To do so you need a 4-pin aquabus cable.

A simple example to setup a curve controller:

Run the aquassuite and click on the plus next to overview pages on the left side. Select the new page and click on import page on the right. Select the file aquaero5_default.page. This will give you a standard page with some basic values. The flow rate is also visible there.

Go into the tab controller and click on the plus on the upper right and select the curve controller. You will see something like that:

On the left click on the plus and select the temperature sensor that you want to use. In the center you can adjust your curve at which temperatures and which speed the fans should work. On the right you set the outputs for this controller.

The other controllers work pretty much the same way: you have to select an input, adjust the controller and set an output.

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 10:13

So to clarify, just use the molex connection whilst filling? Is the pump on full until the aquabus is connected?
Where does aquabus cable go on the controller?
The inline temp sensor goes to the controller??

Thx shoggy

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 12:41

This is what i have

Aquaero5 lt
D5 pump with aquabus
2 x 3 pin aquabus cables, are these just tacho cables? Do i need the 4 pin type to control pump?
2x usb, does the pump and LT need to be connected to the motherboard?

I'm presuming i dont need 2 tacho cables? Thinking of modding one to make the 4th pin?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nickolp197« (6. November 2012, 13:47)

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 09:08

As long as you have not changed the settings, the speed will run at full speed as default value.

The D5 pump is a highspeed aquabus device so you connect it with a cable to the aquabus port of the aquaero marked high. For a normal system the 3-pin cable is OK since the pump should be powered with 12V as long as your system runs.

The pump already transmits the water temperature to the aquaero. If you want to connect another sensor I recommend to attach it to the aquaero directly.

If possible connect both devices to USB - at least the aquaero 5 LT because otherwise you will not be able to control anything.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 11:35

Thx shoggy,
One more thing, when i just had the LT running all was fine, now with pump and controller attached to usb there is exclamation marks against them in device manger so nothing shows in aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 13:32

That would mean that the USB connection to the device is interrupted.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 13:46

sorry what does that mean?
just dissconected the aquabus and still the same

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 14:01

oh my god!!! feel a fool.

just checked my wiring and i took the usb from the motherboard to the back of the case and then back in and into another slot on the MB, what a douche!! :(

thx for your time shoggy

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 14:19

if using the aquabus does the molex need to be connected to pump?

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 14:23

Yes, the pump is powered by the molex.
The 4-pin aquabus only hath a 5V canal for electronic, for the pump is 12V necessary

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (7. November 2012, 14:27)

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 15:11

Ok, so the pump stays connected to the molex and i can plug the 4 pin aquabus cable into the aquaero?

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 19:07

Yes, u can use a 4 or a 3 pin aquabus cable, but no hot plug in. (always mains plug pull-out before connecting or disconnecting)

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 23:22

What will it show up as in the aquaero?

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 09:45

When you open the aquaero tab, click on outputs and scroll down. There you have the mps controllers to adjust the minimum and maximum value.

In the controller tab you can use the D5 as an output.