• 25.04.2024, 01:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

need help

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 01:33

how come on the aq5 in the aquasuite when i go to pump it wont let me do nothing in there it has auqstream xt 1 and 2 and i still cant get my pump up on my aqua5 screen is my pump not telling the aqua5 or aqua 5 not detecting my pump. i have the aquastream xt pump.i change wires and all.also can i take my pwm fans i have three of them that i would like to hook to aq5 but i have 3 pwm fans already hook to the 4 pin on aq5 i would like to hook my other 4 pin to the 3pin with some y on the au5,will they still be able to be controled on the 3 pin? thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (11. November 2012, 14:04)

Montag, 12. November 2012, 09:03

At first you have to make sure that the aquabus communication is running. As long as you do not see the aquastream pumps listed in the aquaero tab there is a problem with the connection.

Since you own two pumps: make sure to change the aquabus ID of one pump because otherwise both pumps try to communicate with the same ID which does not work. You can change the aquabus ID by connecting the pump via USB.

Montag, 12. November 2012, 11:39

i only have one pump hooked up ,i found out that the cable or y that i bought doesn't seem to be working so i need to find out how i can order these parts from u guys.i bought a 4 pin y ,now i had my one pump 3 pin aquabus/flow hooked to the y 4pin then on the other end of the 4 pin i had my flow meter or sensor hooked to the aquabus 4pin then had the 4 pin y hooked to the aquaero5 xt aquabus high flow 2. it would only read one and that one was the flow sensor or meter.so i guess i have to order this form u guys so they will both show up on the aquaero 5 xt. i plugged them in one at a time and they both worked so it wasn't the pump or flow sensor. thank god..lol oohhh please tell me the cable connectors that i will need to connect my one aquastream xt aquabus and my flow sensor aquabus to my aquaero5 xt high flow 2 aquabus..and how much will this cost in usa money..lol ohh thanks again shoggy.ps and what fan connectors do u recommand for me to hook 11 fans to the aquaero 5 xt or is this to much for it. i also need the suction side for my pump thats why i dont have my 2 pumps hooked up,i crack it.opppsss this is why i only have one now but dont hink i need 2 until i cool my 2 680 .thanks again

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (12. November 2012, 15:12)