• 17.04.2024, 01:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

New Aquasuite, release version 1, is out

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 18:05

It appears that Aquacomputer has released the latest version of Aquasuite today. It is no longer a beta test version, but is Aquasuite 2012, release 1. There are a ton of changes.

While I have downloaded it, other things demand my time today and I can't install or run it to let you know how it works. But it looks real good.

Many thanks to the folks at Aquacomputer, for the new release of Aquasuite.

The next Aquasuite, 2013 will see a beta version released in the first part of 2013.

Have fun everybody.

Here is the link to the announcement of it in the German forums. There are three videos, all silent, and several screenshots. Unless you speak/read German, you will have to use Google Translate to read all of this, but it is well worth it. It's done: aquasuite 2012 - Release Version 1

The actual download can be found at the usual place, "downloads > software."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scott Loves Dogs« (13. November 2012, 18:09)

Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 22:28

Master/Slave function and Data Log export are available as promised in this final release of Aquasuite 2012.
But, as usual with major improvements, the old profile settings are not compatable, so all names and settings must be re entered.
Sigh.
Good Job AC programmers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8o
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 23:01

Thanks for the news.

This will be my first time updating, and I have quite a lot of setup done, so I'd like to understand exactly what will need reconfiguring.

Will my current overview page work?

When you say all settings need re-entering, does that mean literally everything - as in all sensors will go back to default names, virtual sensors will disappear etc?

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 00:00

Thanks for the news.

This will be my first time updating, and I have quite a lot of setup done, so I'd like to understand exactly what will need reconfiguring.

Will my current overview page work?

When you say all settings need re-entering, does that mean literally everything - as in all sensors will go back to default names, virtual sensors will disappear etc?

I had to re-do all my settings & re-do all the sensor names.. It didn't recognise my saved settings I had before anyway..

N.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 01:42

Thanks for the reply.

I have set up an overview page that took a very long time, with colour-gradient graphs, nicely sized and aligned graphs, separate titles (which fix a flaw in the graphs where the % scale overlays the title) and so on.

I could probably face doing the renaming of sensors, and re-entering of controller curves, but I really don't want to have to redo the overview page.

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to re-use the overview page, possibly by doing "change datasource" on the graphs to re-assign things if possible, but without having to redo the layout, colour gradients etc. etc.

Also, can anyone tell me if I can install the new version alongside the beta, then I could transition over gradually and remove the beta when I'm ready?

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 02:46

I installed the new version, but can't seem to update the firmware! it seems to be just hanging in the last bit. ?(

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 04:57

I installed the new version, but can't seem to update the firmware! it seems to be just hanging in the last bit. ?(
Same here, just hangs and does nothing near the very end. Maybe a reset is needed?

Also, before attempting the reset: When expanding the Aquareo 5 tab in Aquasuite, there was nothing showing. Not even the Aquaero's built in sensors. Just nothing. The only page that displayed under the Aquaero 5 tab was the tab for the System page.

I'm in no rush to figure this out, too busy with other things, so it may be awhile, but eventually I'll try a reset of the AE 5 LT and see what that does. Unless one of you tries it first and reports the results. I keep all of the old downloads of Aquasuite, so if all else fails, I can always go back to Beta 15 (I didn't like Beta 16).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scott Loves Dogs« (14. November 2012, 04:59)

Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 05:43

They are releasing another hotfix patch. The unit is supposed to reset at the 95% point and it isnt doing it.

I powered off PC (normal shutdown) and unplugged from power to let A5 power down and when I restarted it has 1026 firmware loaded and all working A.OK.
I waited for 3 mins while it hung at 95% before shutting down just to be sure.

There is a chance you could brick your unit so if you attempt this your doing it at your own risk... Id suggest waiting for the patch.

PS.. take screen shots of various Aquasuite pages before upgrading as it makes it easier to put all your settings/labels back in.

On another note....

Shoggy can you please share more about how the Shared Memory logging feature is implemented?

Will we be able to collect the data from any existing apps on the market or will programmers need to write their interface to access the shared memory data?

ie will AIDA64 be able to collect the data, I notice AIDA64 has a plugin for TMS-200 & T-Balancer to collect data?!?!?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Phatboy69« (14. November 2012, 05:46)

I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 07:47

Shoggy can you please share more about how the Shared Memory logging feature is implemented?
This is the same as the normal xml export (same xml sheme). This file is available with the name from "aquasuite-export-.....".
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd997372.aspx

the file can deserialized with each xml library.

divve

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 09:03

Aquasuite RC-1 will not start up the second time as soon as I set the overview page to "Load page automatically". The only way to get back in that I've found is to install the application again. I get the following .NET error:

Application: aquasuite.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
Stack:
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Last[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>)
at DeviceAccess.HistoryData.GetStatisticData(System.TimeSpan)
at AquaComputer.Overview.DataControl.DataItem.ValueChange()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(System.Object)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode, CleanupCode, System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run()
at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.App.Main()

It's then followed by:

Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 1.0.0.15, time stamp: 0x50a259e1
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17932, time stamp: 0x503285c2
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000000000000caed
Faulting process id: 0xf80
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdc23bb2f23240
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite 2012\aquasuite.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: f335a47d-2e2e-11e2-8f2f-5404a628c061

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 10:19

We have updated the aquasuite 2012. Download and reinstall the aquasuite.

divve

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 10:49

The function seems to be working properly now. Thanks for the quick update.

For people who already have setup a custom overview page, export it first to a safe place. A new install will replace it with the default demo page.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 13:03

We have updated the aquasuite 2012. Download and reinstall the aquasuite.
Thank you Sebastian, and everyone else, for the very fast update.

And, thank you Phatboy for the warning about bricking the AE 5 (I might have tried that), and for the news that a hotfix was coming.

Finding all the new features and abilities of AS 2012 Release 1 was unexpected, and a very nice surprise. This release of AS 2012 looks like the best yet. There are lots of new things to play with and really neat ways to view and log the data. When I get the time this is going to be fun.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 15:07

You would not brick anything there with a firmware update because there is an permanent recovery partition inside the device memory. You could even unplug USB and power while updating and it would not harm the device in any way. You can just flash it again afterwards.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 21:11

updated four aquaeros today...all connected at the same time. no issues.the only thing ,i had to restart the system after every successful update.
my tubemeters are finally working . oh,the user defined logo..kicks ass...

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 01:30

Went fairly smooth for me....I had Aquasuite not want to load a few times on boot but that seems to have leveled out.
Loving the easy resizable windows.

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 11:03

i had to restart the system after every successful update
In this case it seems that you have not used the latest version. The problem where the device does not restart is already solved since yesterday morning.

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 12:49

There were no firmware updates for the Power Adjust 2 Ultra, is that right?

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 16:23

That is correct.

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 22:00

OK. Thank you.