• 16.04.2024, 07:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

bern43

Firmware Flash Stuck - Please Help!!

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 19:27

Just downloaded the new Aquasuite and tried to flash my firmware from 1025 to 1026. It keeps getting stuck at 95% and the screen on the Aquaero seems to be stuck on one of the sensor displays. Anybody have any ideas???

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 19:54

Power off your complete system. The update process is finished.

bern43

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 20:15

That did it. Thanks! One more quick question. Poweradjust 2. Does it no longer show up separate in the interface? I don't have anything connected to it yet, but it is wired to the Aquaero.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 20:51

Yep.. It does seem that the update has stopped just before the blue update guage reaches the end of the update window, But as Sebastian says, Close down the Aquasuite...Shut off the computer... & Then Turn complete PC off at the PSU.. Leave off for a few seconds so all the motherboard lights go out. Then switch the PC on again on the PSU & Boot the PC.. (this how it worked for me)

The newly updated Aquasuite should now be visible with all the New Updates e.t.c.. You will need to reset your settings as the update reset the unit to factory defaults..
No Problems to report & the update went smoothly for me. I havn't gone through it in full yet, Just setting up my Fans, Pumps & Curve controls at pressent, But all seems Good :)....

Nice one AC, Looking Good :thumbsup:
N.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 22:21

Confirm the Firmware flash to 1026 problem. The progress bar stops at about 95%
Basically, cold boot the AQ5, and the reboot will show FW1025 and all is good.
Except you must go back and re do everything again!
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 00:07

I only had to update the once. Then after switching the PSU back on & re-booting the update was carried out straight away & updated to FW1026.. This was the case for both of my PC's Aquaero's.. Maybe I was just lucky :)

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (14. November 2012, 00:09)

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 15:01

There was a problem with the restart sequence at the end of the firmware update. The firmware update is already completed but the device does not start again. Just restart the system (on/off).

We uploaded RC2 this morning where this problem has been fixed.