• 20.04.2024, 03:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 LT - Problem

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 22:14

Hello,
I bought an Aquaero 5 LT controller a couple months ago, but i've been too lazy to hook it up till now.
I plugged it in yesterday, but something is not right, because the fans/pump do not work. The controller shows a red light, but nothing starts, if i plug my old interface, everything works like a charm!
I have made custom cable extentions, and it seems like the aquaero doesn't work when i plugged my custom power extention to it, if i plug it to the PSU directly it works. That same power extention is beeing used on my old interface, without any problem, i've measured the voltage and everything is normal. I've tried to plug that extention to my Hard drives, all of them at the same time (3 mecanic ones and one ssd, and everything works well). The only thing that doesn't work with the extention is the aquaero!!!
Is this some comun issue? is there any restriction with power extentions? is there anything that can be done apart from connecting it to the psu extention? because the psu extention does not reach the aquaero where it should be mounted.

Thank you in advance

Freitag, 16. November 2012, 09:00

When you power up the aquaero, do you hear a clicking sound from the relay?

Mittwoch, 21. November 2012, 22:19

Hello Shoggy, thank you for the reply and sosry for the delay awnsering, but been busy with work :)
I tested it today and when i power up the aquaero, i don't hear a thing, nothing, no sound, should i be hearing something?

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012, 09:45

If you power it up and the relay would click there might be a problem with the programming of the CPU.

I have to ask: the aquaero is also powered with 12V and not only the 5V from USB?

You could try a full reset of the device:

1.) Turn off the PC and remove the standby power if you are using it.

2.) Remove all sensors from the aquaero.

3.) Place four jumpers on the temperature sensor connectors 5 to 8.

4.) Power on the system and wait for a few seconds.

5.) Turn the PC off and remove the jumpers from the aquaero.

6.) Start the PC and use the latest aquasuite 2012 software to flash the firmware onto the aquaero.

7.) Turn off the PC, connect all sensors etc. again and start the PC.