• 23.04.2024, 10:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Limit to number of curve controllers?

Freitag, 16. November 2012, 03:27

I can't set up more than 4 curve controllers. Is this a limit or a bug?
I'm running Aquasuite release 1, I never tried more than 4 on the beta.

Freitag, 16. November 2012, 07:06

jes, the numer of each controller type is limited.
4 - curve controller
8 - setpoint
16 - 2-point
32 - preset
1 - rgb

Freitag, 16. November 2012, 11:21

Didn't see that one coming. Is it resource heavy, or some particular reason why there can't be more?

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (16. November 2012, 11:22)

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 23:47

@sebastian Any chance that we can get additional curves on the Aquaero 6 LT when combined with a QUADRO / OCTO?
4 Curves for a total of 12 fans is a little less.
Seeing that this was already an issue ages ago, there might be a possibility to implement this these days?

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 04:01

@sebastian Any chance that we can get additional curves on the Aquaero 6 LT when combined with a QUADRO / OCTO?
4 Curves for a total of 12 fans is a little less.
Seeing that this was already an issue ages ago, there might be a possibility to implement this these days?

If you slave a quadro/octo to an aquaero WITH aquabus, you loose the curve controllers from the quadro/octo, and have only the 4 curve controllers from the aquaero.
If you do NOT slave the quadro/octo to an aquaero, connecting only by USB, you will have 4 controllers from the aquaero AND 4/8 from the quadro/octo for a total of 8/12 curve controllers.