• 23.04.2024, 14:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero 5 xt ,how hot should your fan amplifiers get

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 01:11

or what should they be at,or what is to hot for them.

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 01:24

Mine get to the low 40's if I have 8 fans running on 100% power. Get closer to 50C if I reduce power to 40% or so. That's on air. Don't have water running.....yet. I think if they stay below 75 or 85 degrees, they won't start throttling. Somewhere in there. What are yours running at?

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 09:18

I asked the same question a long while back, this was the reply I got. The rest is just good FYI... :)

Zitat

Aquearo
1-4 channel
19.8W / 1.65A per channel
combined 60w / 5A

Power Adjust 2
5-10 channel
25w / 2.08A per channel

Temperature Threshold: 85c - 95c

Shoggy wrote:
---------------------------------
I don't know the exact temperatures. Somewhere around 85°C it set the power to 100% and somewhere around 95°C it should turn off.

Each channel on the aquaero can take a load of 19,8W @ 12V while the overall power combined can not exceed 60W. The poweradjust 2 can take 25W at 12V. Of course it does not count in for the aquaero since it uses its own power supply and cooling.
---------------------------------

Sincerely,
Your Aqua Computer Forum Team

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012, 13:56

thanks all, my temps that i have seen so far is about 75 c with air cool no water yet and running 11 fans.i have seen when u turn your fans up too full speed they seem to go down in temps.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012, 19:24

You must have more power hungry fans than mine. I'm using the NB M12-S2.

Samstag, 24. November 2012, 07:05

well i kinda have miss matched fans there all the same on each channel with the fans but each channel are different hope u understand that ,i was trying corsair link so i had to go to pwm fans but then i just odered the aquaerp 5 xt.here are the fans i have 3 enermax t.b.vegas duo,3 excalibur coolmasters,and 3 nb-eloop b12-p i wish i did order all nb-eloop fans but i had them all before i got aqu5.