• 24.04.2024, 21:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Unable to Edit Screens in Aquasuite 2012 for My Aquaero 5

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 06:24

I have searched for days and not found any documentation on how to edit the screens that display on my Aquaero 5. I would prefer to puzzle it out myself, but I have already spent weeks and not made any headway. I have a few questions that I hope will set me in the right direction.

1. Is there any setup documentation for the Aquaero 5? I was only able to find the Quick Setup Guide, which is no help at all for configuring the software.

2. What do I need to do in order to edit the screens that display on the Aquaero 5 screen? The latest version has a lot of nice analog gauges, but I cannot figure out how to set up the existing screens, much less make new screens.

Thanks for any help. I really like the Aquaero 5. I was so desperate for a LCS controller that I was designing my own. Aquacomputer has a much better solution, once I figure out how to finish setting it up.

Thank you.

;(

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 08:48

I have a much better idea of how this works now. The overview pages only show up on the desktop and the information pages are for the Aquero. I was trying to add some charts to the information pages; I had no idea that part of the task had to be completed using the Aquaero buttons. Thanks for the help.

I have a couple more questions, though.

1. Is there any way to create my own information pages, like I can create overview pages?

2. What is the pixel size and file format for the custom logo? I want to add my company logo to the information pages.

Again, thanks! I'm really likin' my Aquaero 5! :D

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 10:35

1. Is there any way to create my own information pages, like I can create overview pages?
you can create overview page in the aquasuite, not in the device.
2. What is the pixel size and file format for the custom logo? I want to add my company logo to the information pages.
the device logo size is: 256x64 monocorome
Format: png