• 25.04.2024, 22:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Zikster

TubeMeter and MPS Flow 400 issues.

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 20:08

Hello,

I have installed 2 Aquaero LT 5 units one as slave and one as master in my machine. I have the Tubemeter wired to the master device with a 4 pin cable. The Tubemeter LED blinks red so I think it is powered correctly. The Tubemeter is showing a fill % of 0% when it should be reading about 30% (still bleeding loop). When I load up Aquasuite 2012 I can not find the Tubemeter as a device. I tried to connect it using the USB as well and once again had the blinking LED but still didnt see the device in Aquasuite. Is there some kind of calibration page for the Tubemeter? I Thought there was a way to turn the LED on and off.

The MPS Flow 400 I have connected to the Master LT using a splitter ( for the slave LT). It is currently reading a flow of 7-8 LPH which obviously cant be right. I also have an external temp sensor attached to the unit. I can see both temps in Aquasuite through the aquaero sensor page so I beleive it is wired up correctly. What do I have to do to get the Flow meter calibrated correctly? Do I need to connect it using a USB to configure it? I am using 13mm/19mm XSPC low profile compression fittings on a straight run of tubing.

I am using a MCP35x2 pump with a Raystorm CPU and Razor 680 GPU block with 4 sets of koolance QDC's so i would think my flow rate would easily be pushing 1.5GPM+.
To sum it up how do I set up the Tubemeter and MPS flow sensor so that I can see them as devices in Aquasuite and how do I configure the Flow meter to give me a more accurate reading (don't really need it to be that accurate just interested in knowing the water is moving)?

Thanks,
Zikster

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 08:40

The tubemeter can not be calibrated. To switch off/on its LED you will have to connect it via USB and use the older aquasuite 4.72. For the wrong fill level you might try to clean the sensor stick with a towel.

The mps flow sensor must be calibrated by connecting it via USB and using the aquasuite 2012. You could try to use the 13mm profile from the presets.

Zikster

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 14:27

I was able to get the flow meter up and running ok, but I toped of my res and cleaned off the tubemeter and it is still reporting 0% fill when over half the stick is under water. The red LED is blinking so im not sure what the problem could be.

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 15:01

Mhh, maybe you are able to try it with another PC and stick the sensor in a glass with water for example.

If there is still no sign of life I have no further ideas. You should send it in. You could use a padded envelope to save shipping costs.