• 02.05.2024, 18:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

bern43

Aquearo 5 XT Touchscreen not working

Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012, 20:34

Only the top two touchscreen buttons on the right on my Aquearo 5 XT seem to be working. Sent a PM to Shoggy and I'm sure we'll figure it out. But has anyone run into this before? Anything I should be setting different or checking? Regretting not getting the Pro version.

hrmes

Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012, 21:27

You can try to increase the sensitivity of these keys with the Aquasuite software and see if this helps. Just go to 'User Interface' -> 'Key Settings' and scroll to the bottom where 'Key sensitivities' is and enter higher values for those buttons.

bern43

Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012, 05:33

You can try to increase the sensitivity of these keys with the Aquasuite software and see if this helps. Just go to 'User Interface' -> 'Key Settings' and scroll to the bottom where 'Key sensitivities' is and enter higher values for those buttons.

So increasing the values of the buttons that don't work to 30 got them working. The top two that were working to begin with are still at 5. Does this seem right? Why such a difference?

Pilo

Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012, 06:32

If it's working now, then it's fine, or not? You can adjust the key sensitivities from 0 to 100 to compensate production tolerances. It's not mandatory that all keys must already work with an sensitivity of 5. 5 is only a preset to avoid unwanted triggering from the start.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 10:20

The values differ from system to system so as long as it is working I would not really care about the larger differences between the values.