• 16.04.2024, 20:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

conecting aqualis xt to aquaero 5 pro

Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012, 23:19

hello

i got a aqualis xt nano and i conected that true usb but i want to change to aquabus cable so i got one but if i conect by aquabus the aquaero does not recognise the aqualis .

whit usb on everything works perfect but the thing is that i only have 1 usb on my board and i need that to the aquaero 5

edit. from aqualis byaquabus to aquaero needs to be on aquabus 1 or aquabus 2 ?

the manuals from aquacomputer dont state this for the aqualis they need to improve tutorials and manuals alot more

can some one help please ??

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Extreme-Moder« (2. Dezember 2012, 23:30)

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 10:22

Make sure that you connect it to the highspeed aquabus port on the aquaero.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 11:43

hi

its conected to the hispeed aquabus but if i disconect the usb it desapears the aquasuite !

on aquasuite i chose the option priority aquabus but what is the port number ? at the moment its on 12 .

do i have to do anything elese for this to work ?

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 08:44

You will not see any special tab for the sensor. It only offers a sensor value. If you click on the white plus icon in the lower right corner of an overview page you can add a new element. In this list you should also be able to see the sensors value from the mps.