• 23.04.2024, 20:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

how do i use the remote from the aquaero 5 xt to control stuff with

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 04:54

like power on, off, can i use the mouse with it just how can i config the remote.how can i use the keyboard on the remote..or can i do this with the remote.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 10:25

Press the button with the little squares next to the large pad on the left. It will switch to PC control so you can type with the remote on the PC.

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 09:36

thanks typing with it now but i have one problem when i press my y it will come up as a z its the opposite of them 2 keys how do i fix this? i will try to figure it out on my own but dont know if i will succeed. but it is pretty cool,what else can u control with the remote,can i turn my computer off and on with it too? thanks again,i was looking and found the problem it was in german not english..lol now i was also looking into the on off pc what or how would i set this up or what should i pick like ation to switch on the pc speed signal generator off ect what do i pick usb keyboard power key ,i dont know what to pick in that list and i dont want to click something that might mess the aquqero up lol..then there goes my 225 dollars..lol do u all have something that can explain all the funtions on the aquaero 5? thanks agian

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (4. Dezember 2012, 09:59)

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 12:07

That Z/Y thing is a common problem in the compouter world. Unfortunately you can not change that on the device since like a real keyboard it is hard wired. In our case we use a You could try to remap it inside Windows since the keyboard from the aquaero has its own identifier, but I am not sure if that can be done for each keyboard separately. If you look in the system control for the keyboard you should see two of them: your "real" keyboard and the one from the aquaero. Search for MSKLC in Google It is a tool from Microsoft to create your own keyboard layouts.

You can also turn the PC on and off. Have a look into the menu Infrared -> Switch PC on/off via infrared. The only signal you can use from the remote is the little on/off button in the upper left corner. All other keys are assigned to their specific character or function. Of course you can also use any other remote control to learn a new signal. You will have to assign actions to switch the PC on and off. It might depend on your PC configuration if you could start or shutdown the PC via (faked) keyboard actions or if you have to use the relay. If you say it should press the power key via USB, than it will depend on your Windows configuration what will happen. For example the PC will go into standby, shutdown or maybe nothing will happen.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 15:11

can someone help me, how i can use the remote to turn my computer off and on please.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (31. Dezember 2012, 04:34)

Montag, 31. Dezember 2012, 04:36

i need to no how i can get this remote to shut off and turn on my computer. please

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 17:40

Sorry if I continued in this post, but I think it's the right place, without opening another one. I have the aquareo 6xt, the title says more. Is there anyone who can tell me how I can turn on and off the PC from the controller remote? I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »harpernight« (16. Dezember 2022, 00:37)

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 20:55

Hey guys, does anyone have the solution? Strange! ; - )

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 07:32

The instructions state the following:

Zitat

21.4.PC wake up and shut down by infrared remote control
By default configuration, powering the PC up or down by remote control is deacti-
vated for safety reasons. The aquaremote has a red power button that can be used
for this function, the aquaero 5/6 can be trained to accept the corresponding in-
frared command. Select the actions to be performed to power the PC up and
down as well, usually USB keyboard commands are used.
I don't know how to implement it, because I don't have a remote control, so the support can help you best.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 10:45

Grazie per la risposta, quindi devo aspettare qui o scrivere da qualche altra parte?