• 19.04.2024, 02:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AS 2012-6

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 03:11

Memory and processor utilization appears to be much improved vs 2012-5. Anyone else seeing the same?
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 09:28

We have changed several things over the last couple of version to improve the overall performance. So others will also have the same effect ;)

RE: AS 2012-6

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 17:05

Memory and processor utilization appears to be much improved vs 2012-5. Anyone else seeing the same?
Very true for me also. Also...much quicker load of the pages. The demo pages that took 7 or 8 seconds to load, started getting much snappier even with the last version. Glad to see improvements continuing.

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 20:46

Agree. The improvements are noticeable.

There is a minor, and I mean very minor, glitch: When checking the "Minimize at Startup" box in Aquasuite settings, AS does not minimize. I have only tried this in the configuration with starting AS when Windows starts, and with an overview page that has only one gauge on it, and that gauge is displayed on the desktop. I have changed the settings to include "Minimize to System Tray," and will let you know how it works. It really does not matter to me, so it certainly should not be a priority item to fix. I only mention it to bring it to your attention if it is related to some other little bug. By itself it is not a problem.

Aquasuite 2012 has come a long way since I bought my Aquaero 5 LT. It has become a powerhouse of a control and monitoring suite, with many features that no one else offers. And it is running very smoothly and with very few, if any, minor bugs now. It makes me happy that I bought the Aquaero, and not some other control and monitoring system.
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 13:59

Well - i was being hopeful. After sitting overnight minimized. still hovering at >10% cpu utilization. At idle !! :(
»jpmboy« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • AS2012-6.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »jpmboy« (22. Dezember 2012, 14:27)

AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.