• 19.04.2024, 16:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

What happend to SOFTWARE SENSOR SERVICE TOOL

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 12:05

So many sites tell to download SOFTWARE SENSOR SERVICE TOOL http://aquacomputer.de/tl_files/aqua...terService.zip but the link doesn't work? so where do I get this tool? I can't even find instructions on how to work this thing. Once I get this going I'm making step by step tutorial for English people and I'm going to write a manual that is missing for sure. It shouldn't be this hard to set this up, I know theres a lot in it but that's your fine tune settings, like importing data from another program should be the easy step, but I can't even find software adding to the frustration of even getting this thing to do something. ATM my fans are full speed PC is louder then it's ever been and I'm just idling. I have no water cooling stuff all I want to do is set up a fan program. Any help would be great.

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 12:12

SOFTWARE SENSOR SERVICE TOO is a integratedpart of the new version of Aquasuite2012 now

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 12:28

how do I run the tool? I do have the latest Aquasuite installed and the lasts firmware. I figured it was part of the new software. Thanks for the reply though

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 12:54

For this the Aquasuite needs either OPEN HARDWARE MONITOR V. 0.5.1 beta or AIDA64 EXTREME EDITION . The "Open Hardware Monitor" (OHM) software is FREE (or you can donate if you wish) & the "Aida64 Extreme Edition" (Aida64) is a PAID for License (look for special deals)..

I'm doing a basic guide HERE (go too post #2) which is on going as I add more Items Ie: Aquaero 5LT as a Slave device & attaching the Aqualis gear e.t.c..
Anyway hope it helps.. ;)

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (21. Dezember 2012, 12:57)

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 12:59

Yep just got it working :) Thanks guys, the problem was it wasn't seeing my hardware monitor program for some reason when I went to add a datasource, now my list is there. I guess you need a bit of patience to get a hang of these things haha

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 13:13

Make sure that you have installed the Windows service and that it is running.

1.) Get Open Hardware Monitor Beta 0.5.1 and start it.

2.) Enable the software sensor in the aquasuite 2012 so you can use it.

3.) Click the button to select a data source.

4.) A new window will appear where you can select the temperature sensors from Open Hardware Monitor.