• 27.04.2024, 23:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquastream XT does not show up in Aquasuite, not happy............

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 10:13

Getting really frustrated with this kit.....
I have spent hundreds of dollars and countless hours trying to get this setup working!

The Aquastream XT (ULTRA vers) does not show up at all when plugged in via the USB cable.
It displays limited data when connected via the Aquabus, i.e. all I can see under Pumps is, aquastream xt 1, aquastream xt 2 (only have one pump!!!!), Frequency, the slider for the Frequency control, Automatic Frequency, Manual Frequency and Dearation Mode........
The factory reset of the pump (going by the manual) does nothing...

Not to mention the flow sensor (Flow 400) only seems to work off the USB, it does not appear anywhere in Aquasuite when connected via the Aquabus cable....

I would really like to have this kit working as it comes with some high praise, but I've been through several other brands of monitoring/controller systems and all have let me down.

So, is the pump faulty? Is the Flow 400 faulty? Or, is the Aquaero LT faulty?

I'd like a solution ASAP as I've really had enough of wasting time and money..

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 19:10

Question,
When you connect the mps flow 400 via Aquabus, do you use the three or four wire cable?
The flow sensor requires 5vdc power which is supplied via USB or the Four Wire Aquabus cable. It is permissable to use both the USB and three wire Aquabus cables at the same time.
As for the Aquastream XT Ultra, I also had one in my system, It showed up under Pumps with the basic functions you list, and the external temp sensor showed up under temperature sensors when connected via Aquabus.
Unfortunatly, Aquacomputer has said elseware in these forums that the full functions and control of the Aquastream XT that was available under the old Aquasuite 4.72 is not possiable in the new Aquasuite 2012. Personally, I think that they are not quite done with the Aquastream integration into Aquasite 2012, because if they were, I think the Aquastream XT 1 and 2 would not show up as grayed out if no Aquastream pumps are connected, and that the Aquacomputer brand pumps, (D5 and 600) would show up under the pumps tab instead of in the mps section if they are installed.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 21:56

Hey LarryWill 729,
Thanks for the response.

Using the four wire Aquabus cable. I understand that you can use both the USB and Aquabus cable at the same time and I've tried that too. I thought the whole point of the Aquabus was to do away with USB connections!
I must have missed the thread regarding the old Aquasuite, and trust me I searched for days...
They're not doing themselves any favours if they start releasing software that doesn't work. Corsair did the same with their Link system and got hammered.
Will find the old software and try that.

Thanks again.