• 25.04.2024, 14:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 + Aquearo 5 setup help

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012, 03:18

Hello,

I have two D5 + Aquabus pumps and an Aquearo 5. I am able to view the pumps fine, in Aquasuite 2012 6, over USB but I can not find how to control them when they are connected to the Aquearo. I have them connected via a 4 pin y cable to the 'high' Aquabus port.

Do they have to be connected to both the Aquabus and USB?

Any help would be appreciated,

I have also changed the Auqabus ID of one of the pumps form 12 to 14

thanks

T.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »stony404« (30. Dezember 2012, 03:25)

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012, 06:10

I also have the AC D5 pump installed with Aquabus, and it works just fine.
Go to AS2012, click on Aquaero 5 tab, then down tothe Outputs tab, click again, then on rhight side, scroll to bottom of page, find "MPS" section. It will list "mps D5-1" through 4. Click on the ones showing a percentage above 0.0 and to the right of that is where you can change the name of the pump and set minimum and maximum pump power.
You can also set up a controller in the Controller setion and set the mps D5-1 or-2 as outputs.
Hope this helps.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012, 14:11

Thank you for the reply.

Seems your advice was spot on i now have them both working, I needed to create a controller for them.

thanks again

T.