• 19.04.2024, 11:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 2012 - 6 Issues

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013, 05:09

I'm having some really wierd issues with my Aquaero 5. I was doing a clean install of windows 7 pro after installing a new motherboard and downloaded the most recent aquasuite ( 6 ). It tried updating the firmware to 1027 and every time it says it passed but my AE5 simply gets what seems like a factory reset, except most of the graphics are now corrupted as well. The firmware still shows up on my computer and on the AE5 as 1026. Anyone else having these issues? I really need my AE5 working as it controls all my computer's heating and cooling phases.....

Thanks

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013, 13:08

I did not have any problems that I saw with the firmware update, however I did have other problems.
I ended up doing a full reset on the device (recovery mode) before reinstalling AS12-5. After that I updated the firmware and manually reconfigured everything and it's working fine.

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013, 16:32

I tried getting it into recovery mode as per martinsliquidlab's review, but it wouldn't go into recovery mode. Did recovery mode get phased out in an earlier firmware version?

Edit:

I managed to get the firmware updated. What I did was essentially make my Aquaero 5 XT into the Pro model and then tried updating the firmware.

1) Remove power completely from the AE5
2) Remove the front touch sensitive circuit board from the AE5
3) Plug in the power tot he AE5. The screen will now say "Aquaero 5 Pro" instead of "Aquaero 5 XT". I'm assuming the main circuit board simply looks for the presence of the touch circuit to determine what model it is.
4) Plug in USB and update firmware as normal
5) Reinstall touch circuitry

So for the most part everything is working again, but Aquasuite 2012 seems to have issues with keeping settings synchronized with the actual device. This tends to cause the device to reboot. But I think I've got it working a bit more stable now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InitialDriveGTR« (1. Januar 2013, 17:42)

Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013, 22:16

Nope, recovery mode works for me, but I have the Pro version.

Did you end up installing the AS12-6 version of the software?

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013, 04:34

I have been using AS12-5 the entire time. The hardware side (AE5's 1027) works really good. AS12 on the other hand doesn't seem to work very well at all. Changing any settings for my AE5 from Aquasuite usually crashes either the AE5 or AS12.

Edit: Flashing the firmware again fixed my settings issue. still having the following problem though...

Also having this weird problem with data logging charts. Look at the date on the middle chart.....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InitialDriveGTR« (2. Januar 2013, 04:47)

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013, 03:57

I had it working for the most part for a couple hours last time I had posted here. Since then I had given up on the AE5 when after a power cycle everything was corrupted again.

Is there going to be a new update coming soon? My entire aquacomputer set of products is useless.