• 25.04.2024, 17:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 30. März 2013, 05:09

I'm still getting high CPU usage with AS 2013-2

Montag, 1. April 2013, 15:46

Try it to use without the desktop feature. Can you send us your desktop page to: info@aqua-computer.de
We can try to reproduce your bug.

Desktop feature? You mean to not to display the graphs on the desktop?

Frankly speaking I never touched that, the only way I used graphs is just by looking at them within the application window, which is default.

Just leaving the AquaSuite on the tab to draw graphs causes it to memleak and consume cpu over time.

I've learned just to turn on AquaSuite if I need to alter some things and see some graphs, and then just close it, because Aquaero does it's work anyway, thank god system service is not leaking.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »_KaszpiR_« (1. April 2013, 15:49)

My setup - Project Replicant

Dienstag, 2. April 2013, 08:09

When you use the default aquaero 5 page. the high cpu load can be normal. edit your overview page and delete all items an animations that you not need.
Try to remove first the animated fan items.

Some sysems can not use the gpu to render the screens. In this case the cpu load is higher.
We have testet the software over a few days. We have a constant cpu load and ram consumption measured.

Dienstag, 2. April 2013, 15:11

See post ttp://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/p1389664-memory-leak-in-as-2012-6/#post1389664 and attachemnts there.

You say some systems cannot use gpu to render screens - I was expecting this, but I thin the issue can be in the wasy the graph is rendered by vector graphics. But that would mean there is an issue with the vector creation. Otherwise it would cause driver issue, and I bet that would result in high system kernel usage, and not the application itself.

I'll try to make new clean graphs today, or maybe just use XML dump and parse it with other tools and graph it under linux.
My setup - Project Replicant