• 24.04.2024, 02:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5, Power Output

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 16:41

What are the PWM outputs meant for? I don't see any reason to connect my two Aquastreams to them, and the Aquastreams use up to 1,5A while the PWM has a max of 1A. I have connectors for everything else I can think of, so I'm a bit lost here.

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 18:08

The PWM outputs are to provide a PWM signal to something else that you want to provide a PWM signal to. For example a motherboard CPU fan header, so that you can have the motherboard shut down the computer instead of the AE 5 shutting it down.

I believe that you can also set the AE 5's alarms to control the PWM output signal. Under alarm actions you can set it to turn on or turn off the "Tacho Signal," and other actions as well, depending on different parameters. The parameters are controlled by the alarm configurations tab, and that is where you can set the AE 5 to trigger various alarms, depending on reaching/exceeding/or not reaching certain parameters. You set the actions it takes for each type of alarm under the alarm actions tab. The options include turning the PWM signal "Tacho Signal" on and off.
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 00:59

The two 2 pin PWM output connectors are intended to provide power for LED or Cold lights. They do NOT provide an open collector type speed signal for a motherboard connection. For the Tacho Signal there is a three wire fan header connector marked "Tacho" for this purpose.

The two pin PWM outputs are controlled directly from the controller tab of AS2012 just as a fan would be.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.