• 27.04.2024, 21:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

snef

need help on witch flow meter i need and others question

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 18:58

Hi

i already ordered a Aquaero XT, 3 x PA2 Ultra, inline temp sensor and a MPS400

what i need to connect on aquaero system kit is 2 D5-vario , 12 x Corsair Sp120 High performance and 7 x Bitfenix 120mm spectre pro fan

all fan draw 0.18amp

this is the way i planned all connection

aquaero XT
Fan 1 = 3 x SP120 (0.54amp)
Fan 2 = 3 x SP120 (0.54amp)
Fan 3 = 3 x SP120 (0.54amp)
Fan 4 = 3 x SP120 (0.54amp)

for a total of 2.16amp

PA2-1 = D5 Vario (plan tu updrade to the new aquacomputer D5)
PA2-2 = D5 Vario (plan tu updrade to the new aquacomputer D5)
Pa2-3 = 7 x Spectre pro (1.26amp)

the mps400 will be on usb (hard to find aquabus 4 pin cable and spliters in Canada, for a order of $30, its around $45 and up for shipping, ridiculous....)

maybe im just littlebit overkill but i have some plan to update to more fan and pump

1 - question: do i need a waterblock on aquaero for this setup or the original heat sink is enough with 2.16amp?? (i will never add fan direct o Aquaero5 XT)

2 - if i leave the MPS400 on usb, no need to connect it on aquaero? but i will see it in aquasuite 2012 under a new tab, not in aquaero 5 tab? and not able to see it on aquaero xt lcd, thats right?

3 - possibility to have a highflow flow (non USB) meter instead of MPS400, witch one is best for me, High flow meter connected to PA2 or the mps400 to usb or to aquaero 5 xt?

4 - i saw on some e-store or on aquacomputer online shop some filter foil for add some color to the screen, but no red anywhere, can i use any red filter on market ?

5 - i know 3 pin aquabus cable is ok for PA2, butif i connect the MPS400 to aquareo, do i need a 4 pin aquabus cable or the 3 pin is enough, because you provide only the 3 pin with the MPS400, i suppose is enough
thanks for your help

i have a lot of question but its enough for now

thansk for your help

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »snef« (5. Januar 2013, 19:00)

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 00:54

I will try to give some answers in order.

#1 A water block is good idea at this power draw. You will probably be OK with out it, but that depends on air fflow near the AQ5.

#2 & 5 The mps sensors require either a USB or the four wire Aquabus cable for power. If the USB is left connected, then a three wire connection to AQ5 is enough. Since some functions on mps are USB based, such as flow calibration curve selection, I would leave USB connected and also connect AQbus.

#3 I have no idea on best flow meter because I do not know your loop setup. But connect all flow sensors to the AQ5 not the PA2.

#4 The color tints are not compatable with AQ5.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

snef

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 02:02

Thanks

For #3
My loop is

2 x xspc ex360 rad
2 x d5 vario. Pump in serial
2 x razor 7970 gpu waterblock ( crossfire )
1 x xspc ram dominator waterblock
1 x xspc raystorm intel cpu block
1 x ek motherboard waterblock for asus maximus v formula

A pic help

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 13:35

I use two of the High Flow sensors (non USB), one is connected to the Aquaero, one is connected to a Power Adjust 2. I do not know what the limitations are on number of flow sensors, but with one PA2 connected Aquasuite shows 3 available monitors, two of which I use. I suppose this is because you can connect two flow sensors to the Aquaero since Fan 1 can be used either for power output or a flow sensor.

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 16:52

Hello there Canada from Québec
Have you tried a 4 or 5 pin USB cable (It fits on mine) ;)

Salut

Pierre

snef

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 17:10

Thanks Pierre

its a very good idea, now need to found a usb cable with 2 motherboard header 5/4 pins at each end

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »snef« (6. Januar 2013, 17:12)

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 23:37

Hello again

If you follow the link below you will find that a 4 pin fan cable also does the job :crazy:

http://www.dazmode.com/store/category/darkside_fan_power/

If you use the battery adapter from aquacomputer on the Aquaero 5 it has a spliter on the 4 pin aquabus

http://www.dazmode.com/store/product/rea…-for-aquaero-5/ :evil:

Salut

Pierre

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Frabel001« (6. Januar 2013, 23:40)

snef

Montag, 7. Januar 2013, 00:35

Thanks for your help

I bought all my watercolling and aquacomputer hardware from dazmode

The cable in the link you provide are male/ female cable

For aquabus cable, we need female/female cable
Someone have pinout? If its a straigt cable. 1----1, 2----2, 3-----3 and 4-----4
I can buy 2 of these cable and cut a the right lenght and join both female connector

I dont have any crimping tool
I will simply join the cable and put a heat shrink

Or fi it straight, use usb cable provide with mps device for aquabus

Someone know if the aquabus 4-pin cable is straitgh?