• 25.04.2024, 16:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New Aquasuite won't save my settings..

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013, 16:46

I just recently upgraded to the new software and i believe the firmware version updated as well. Suddenly all of my settings were gone even though when it prompted me i chose to save them Oh well. So i reset all of my stuff with the idea i would have to tweak them for a few weeks again. However i noticed every time my pc started none of my fans powered up. After some testing none of the settings i set up in the suite save for me once i close it. I've clicked the obvious disk icon, am i missing something or has something changed?

Edit: A second reinstall of the suite seems to have it working so far. Only thing i did different was told it NOT to use prior settings so not sure if that was it or something else but i'm happy its up and running again :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jerami1981« (13. Januar 2013, 17:17)

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013, 17:28

Hi Jerami -

Forgive if you already know this, but something you can do as a preventative measure in the future to save the Aquaero settings is on the Aquaero 5 tab->System page->Settings section click Export Settings. This lets you save all Aquaero settings into a file which can be imported back in if you ever need to. As far as I know, this covers controllers, sensors, etc... basically everything on the Aquaero 5 tab (or at least everything I've messed with so far). This doesn't save any of your overview pages. You need to export them each individually.

As for the other problem: While you're in AS and setting up something - maybe a fan controller - everything works fine? E.g. you can change your fan speeds and what not? You can read sensors?
The
way I understand it, almost all the settings you make in AS on the Aquaero page are actually stored on the Aquaero. So, if you, for example, make a set point controller to run a fan at a certain speed, do you see the fan respond? If so, the fan should keep going if you close AS and reboot your system because the setting has been saved to the hardware itself. Maybe you could give a specific example of a setting that isn't being saved?