• 25.04.2024, 09:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jeremy

Documentation for software sensor setup?

Samstag, 26. Januar 2013, 07:49

I installed Aquasuite 2012-6, updated firmware on my Aquaeros 5 LT, and have been reading around the forums. Unfortunately, my particular package came with no instructions or other documentation for some reason. I downloaded the setup guide pdf, but it doesn't include any information on this.

What software packages work with software sensors in Aquasuite 2012-6 on Windows 7x64 and how do I get them to show up? I installed Open Hardware Monitor 0.5.1 tonight, but still don't see any values in Aquasuite even after restarting Aquasuite. I must be doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what.

Samstag, 26. Januar 2013, 11:39

I'm in the process of putting together a simple BASIC Guide to get people up & running HERE.... Go to POST #2 & you should find some info there that might help you out...

I would just like to point out that I am by no means any kind of expert or know evreything about the Aquaero 5 (far from it in fact) But I do think that this unit is a truelly great product with alot of hard work & thought that the AC people are putting into it, Yes it can be somewhat frustrating as to how it all works, connects up together with Aqualis & other various items & how to set things up without full instructions e.t.c. This being the main reason why I wanted to try & get something up that will at least take out some of the frustration & trepidation that some people find with first setting up an Aquaero.

It is taking me quite awhile to get things going on the guide thing as it has taken some time (& money) to get various Items together (been quite difficult finding stock of some items to begin with) so I could do the screen shots explaining in step by step guides of how to connect & set up various pieces of equipment that attach to the Aquaero e.t.c..

Anyway... It's a long way from finnished yet but I now have pumps, slave LT unit & a couple of the Aqualis items to be getting on with, So more will be following shortly... Have a look & see if it helps?...

Good luck & enjoy your Aquaero :)

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (26. Januar 2013, 12:10)

Jeremy

Samstag, 26. Januar 2013, 23:18

Thanks, I think I've got it figured out now. There certainly is a learning curve to the software. The hardware is powerful and flexible, but while the software isn't the worst that I've seen, it's not exactly intuitive. The lack of readily available documentation makes it harder to learn.

I do like what I've figured out so far though.