• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

richthorn

unregistriert

Poweradjust 2 Not Recognized

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013, 11:09

Hello everyone,

I have been using an Aquaero 5 for months now but decided to buy a Poweradjust 2 to control my DDC pump. I connected it initially via the Aquabus cable, but the Aquaero did not recognize it. So I connected it again with USB instead and Windows popped up with "Unknown Device" Aquasuite 2012 and Aquasuite 4.72.00 both fail to recognize the Poweradjust even though Windows says it is connected via USB. Does anyone have any suggestions to try?

Thanks

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 20:11

You could try reflashing the firmware via USB connection to see if that can help.

RE: Poweradjust 2 Not Recognized

Montag, 4. Februar 2013, 06:11

Hello everyone,

I have been using an Aquaero 5 for months now but decided to buy a Poweradjust 2 to control my DDC pump. I connected it initially via the Aquabus cable, but the Aquaero did not recognize it. So I connected it again with USB instead and Windows popped up with "Unknown Device" Aquasuite 2012 and Aquasuite 4.72.00 both fail to recognize the Poweradjust even though Windows says it is connected via USB. Does anyone have any suggestions to try?

Thanks
I had a similar issue with one of my Poweradjust 2's connected via USB showing "Unknown Device". I am using a USB isolator with my setup and had the wrong USB speed selected on the isolator. Both the Poweradjust 2 and the tubemeter needs the USB isolator to be set for low speed, but the Aquaero 5 needs the isolator set to high speed.