• 18.04.2024, 15:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problem with Aquaero 5 LT

Freitag, 8. Februar 2013, 21:25

Good afternoon.
This morning, while working with PC, I heard the sound on and off the device. At the same moment ceased all fans in the system.I run Aquasuit, but it showed that the system does not find aquaero.I restarted the PC but nothing has changed. Then I turned off the PC andI tried to reconnect the USB cable(i tried different USB out),power cable, reinstall software, run without fans aquaeroo ---- the same result Aquaero dont work.
I disassembled the entire water loop and started aquaero with nothing----- the same result-Aquaero dont work.
Then I tried to run aquero only with one fan.
Fan works only with one fanout number 2.
Aquaero I bought on your website 28.06.2012 / Order no.:365126
People pls help.
Before:
Aquaero 5 LT+with waterblock
FanOut 1: Laing DDC-Pumpe 12V DDC-1Plus
FanOut 2: 4 fans
FanOut 3: 3 Fans
My user account is set as administrator.

My system:
Windows 7 64
ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3
Intel i5 2500k@4700
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 2*4Gb 1866
intel ssd 320G3 80GB
Segeate 500gb
Samsung HD103SJ
x-fi titanium pci-e
5850 Saphire 11162-00-40R
UPS MUSTEK PowerMust 800 USB
enermax Pro82+ 625w
Samsung p2370Mouse a4 tech

HAF X

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ivpst« (8. Februar 2013, 21:27)

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 23:33

Have you tried doing a Complete reset of the Aquaero?..

TO RESET an AQUAERO 5 Back to it’s regular (& factory set) Firmware & to be able to use the LT with the USB again:

1. Turn off the PC and remove all connected devices, fans, temp sensors e.t.c leaving only the MOLEX 12 v Connected
  2. Place four jumpers on the Temperature sensor connectors 5 to 8
  3. Power on the system and wait for two or three seconds (you should hear a loud long BEEP)
  4. Turn the system off and remove the jumpers from the temp sensor connectors 5 to 8
  5. Connect the USB to your PC and re-start the PC, Then using the Latest Aquasuite 2012 Software Re-Flash the updated firmware to the Aquaero 5
  6. Turn the PC off, Connect all your sensors again and re-start the PC
You should once again now have a fully-fledged Aquaero 5 LT ready to use a Standalone Controller..

I know it's about using an LT as a Slave Device, But it's still the same proccess to do a complete unit reset with all the Aquaero 5's :)...

Cut & pasted from my"Basic Guide to setting up an Aquaero LT as a Slave device"

N.

Montag, 4. März 2013, 11:28

Good afternoon.Apologies for the delay - had a problem at work.I did everything as you said but nothing happened.
PC still sees aquaero.I tried to connect to another PC aqueaero, but the result is the same.How I can contact he official representative of aquacomputer for the warranty?

Montag, 4. März 2013, 12:05

Sorry to hear your still having trouble :(... I've never had to send something back or RMA to AC so not entirely sure of the proccess. But there is this Support link HERE , A bing tanslate of the first paragraph comes out as:

Zitat

Aqua computer gives an implied
warranty of 24 months on all products. Before returning a
defective product, we ask you to contact us using the following form or
alternatively by E-Mail, fax or phone in knowledge. Often, we can help you so much more quickly and simply send such as
small parts. After the legally prescribed warranty period
we want to are further in partnership at the side. We
offer you therefore have the possibility to make an informal application of
grace to us.

We would like to point out at this
point once again, that for damage through the use of other refrigerant as double
protect Ultra or distilled water with ACfluid assumes no liability. All wear parts and consumables are excluded from the warranty as well,
of course.

When submitting an article, please
place a copy of the invoice or simply a piece of paper with the order number on
your invoice. Send the article to:
e.t.c e.t.c...

I would give this a shot & maybe someone can either advise what to try or to RMA the device if thats whats required..

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (4. März 2013, 12:11)