• 18.04.2024, 12:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wheres my pump gone??

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 13:27

just downloaded latest aquasuite, and i cant find where my pump is(its a D5 with aquabus) thought it used to be in outputs?? it is connected to usb on my mobo is this right?? or should it be connected to the aquabus on my LT

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 23:14

For it too show up in the Aquasuite 2012 it needs to be connected Via the Aquabus... When you connect it Via the USB only, It should show up in it's own Tab somewhere under the Aquaero 5 Tab on the start up screen menu..

N.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 18:06

so far have tried usb, not showing
aquabus not showing, believe i have to change the id???? didn't do this before,
tried 4 pin aquabus and dissconnected molex, pump didn't work, not got a clue what i'm doing wrong

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 18:50

You change the Aquabus ID through the USB & the pump needs to be connected with the Molex 12v connector so it gets its 12v supply it needs... I don't think the having the 4 pin on the Aquabus supplies 12v..
If it's connected Via the Aquabus it should show up in the "Outputs" Menu under "MPS" screen at bottom of page & should be the "mps D5 - 1" listings that are there, click on this and it lets you adjust the min & max of the pump.
If it's connected Via the USB It should show up In it's own Main Menu Tab below where the main Aquaero 5 tab is & should be listed as "MPS" you click this and it should open a listed menu for various settings e.t.c..
Providing that the Aquasuite 2012 is working correctly & the pump is working correctly you should be able to see one or the other show up (or both if you have it connected Via both the USB & Aquabus at the same time)..... IF NOT!!!....... Then I'm afraid something could be wrong with the pump maybe?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (13. Februar 2013, 19:05)

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 21:28

As you have explained, thats how it used to show up then i installed win 8 on a new mobo and got the latest aquasuite, doing some cable tidying tomorrow so will check all conections.

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 10:38

right got it working, aquabus + USB now showing mps page, anyway i can just use the aquabus??? i thought that was the idea behind it?? if i unplug the usb and set priority to aquabus it does not work.

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 13:36

Is that showing in the "Outputs" MPS page or showing up as an MPS "Tab Menu" on the first main screen?... If you have it connected Via both you should see it in both the "Outputs" Menu from the Aquaero 5 main Tab & listed underneath the Main Aquaero 5 Tab with it's Own "MPS" Tab?...

If it's only showing up as It's own Main "MPS" Tab (Via USB) directly underneath the Main Aquaero5 Tab then there's something wrong with the Aquabus connection or If it's only showing up under the Aquaero 5 Main Tab through the "Outputs" Menu's then there's something wrong with the USB connection...

Under the "OUTPUTS" menu (from the Main Aquaero5 Tab menu) at the bottom of the Outputs Page you should see listed 4 x mps D5 - 1 to mps D5 - 4, If you only have the one pump connected (& it's Aquabus ID set correct) it should be the first "mps D5 - 1" listing, If you click on this you should get a pop up window show up just to the right where you can adjust the Min & Max settings of the pump, you then need to make a Curve control using this "mps D5 - 1" as your output in the Curve control settings..

N.

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 17:16

it just shows up on the main tabs page, so does that mean something is wrong with the usb connection???

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 17:19

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 17:27

Well looking at that screen shot you have it showing up in the OUTPUTS Menu from the main Aquaero 5 Tab (You must have that selected for it too be on the screen shot) & I can also see that is connected Via the USB, Which is the MPS D5 Main Tab you have open..BUT Not selected as you have the Outputs selected from the Aquaero 5 Tab menu...

So from here it looks as if it's all connected correct & is being seen by both the Aquabus & USB..

N.
P.S.. Here's a little Basic guide I've been working on (not finnished yet though) give it a good read it may help you out some :) ...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (15. Februar 2013, 17:30)

Samstag, 16. Februar 2013, 09:16

thx namron i will give it a read