• 16.04.2024, 20:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AC D5 - USB assistance

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 13:49

Hi all

Just received and installed my AC D5 - USB pump and few questions already:

1. Speed signal output from the pump seems to be showing constant 2721 RPM regardless of the actual pump speed. Aquasuite seems to be showing proper pump speed. What's with that?

2. I seem to have wrongly assumed that I could create some kind of automatic controller for the pump within the Aquasuite but I can only set the pump speed manually. So I still need something? Aquaero?

Sorry for the noobie questions..

E

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 14:07

The speed signal output is only for error detection. The speed signal is independent from pump speed.

When you would control your pump automatically you need a aquaero 5.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 14:49

The speed signal output is only for error detection. The speed signal is independent from pump speed.

Thanks for the help.

Although it seems to me a bit strange that the pump can be controlled by software using the USB but now I would need a another piece of HW to achieve this :) .
Ok then, would the Aquaero 5 LT do?

E

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, 10:21

Thanks for the help.

Although it seems to me a bit strange that the pump can be controlled by software using the USB but now I would need a another piece of HW to achieve this :) .
Ok then, would the Aquaero 5 LT do?

E
The Aquaero 5 is needed because it is the device that does all the calculation and monitoring for controllers.

The Aquasuite is only used for programming and monitoring of the functions of the Aquaero. The Aquaero can be used without the Aquasuite or the PC running ... that gives you a self contained and independent monitoring and control system